A private concert

Zara's POV

Blair and I hopped in an uber and we drove to her house. She is extremely wealthy, her family owns the Kraft company. (Yay! Free mac and cheese!) When we got to Blair's house we were escorted to her fabulous bedchamber and fed chocolate dipped strawberries and milk.

"You know Z, you are my best friend."

"Haha you are my best friend too." I replied

"I feel like Justin is moving away from me."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I think he's cheating on me."

"Why would you think that ?" I began to feel nervous. What if she knows? Who told her? Was it Justin? Did he tell Ryan?"

"He didn't like the scarf I got him!" Good, she is still clueless. She starts crying and says "I just don't get it! I spent hours picking out that scarf, I wanted to make orange his color!"

"Oh sweety, orange will never be Justin's color." I say

"Lets go to bed." Blair says

"Ok, love you B."

"Love you Z."

* 10 mins later my phone buzzes

Justin

Babe I can't stop thinking about you.

Zara

You need to stop. I'm with Blair...what if she catches you texting me.

Justin

I need to see you ASAP.

Zara

You can come to Blair's house but you need to be quiet.

Justin

I'm already here ;)

I snuck downstairs to see Justin. This is crazy! Seeing Justin at 1 in the morning. AT BLAIR'S HOUSE!

Justin's POV

I was waiting outside for Zara. She is the love of my life. I like Blair but she seems coincided while Zara is down to earth. I love Blair but...there is something about her that bothers me. I don't know. Zara struts out of the house looking very cute. She is wearing pajama shorts and a tank top that has a little heart on it.

"Justin, stop looking at my boobs you weirdo."

"I like the design jeez." I reply

"Sure..." I lean in an passionately kiss her, our lips harmonize as our tongues dance together.

"I really missed you." I said

"I missed you, even though it has only been like 2 hours since we last saw each other."

"I need you Zara, you are my inspiration, the reason I have passion in my songs, you are the love of my life."

"I just can't go all the way with you. Just fuck Blair."

"She won't do it."

"You mean she's STILL a virgin??"

"She says shes 'not ready' for it. But I know you are."

"Although I might be, I can't do that to Blair, she would never forgive me."

"She doesn't have to find out..."

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"Where will we go?"

"I was thinking in the guest bedroom..."

"OF BLAIR'S HOUSE?!"

"Why not, it would be sexy."

"What if she hears?"

"Of come on, that house is so big you couldn't hear if a had a concert in the guest bedroom. But you will be having a private concert."

"Haha, you silly." She says then lightly punches me

"Let's go then! We don't have all night, actually we kinda do."

****************************

Not sure if this is good or not...BUT... I got 2 views! Yay! Don't be a ghost reader ;).