3

After I got out the pool I heard a wolf howl signaling a meeting. My wolf instinct kicked in and I followed the noise and found a meeting of wearwolfs I listened closely with my cat ears. "What are we gonna do?" One that sounded like wolf asked (ps you know all the ipliers and septiceyes names!) I then heard dog say "she is one of us she's like kitty!" Then kitty answered "true that but she is also part mermaid and demon!" "Fair point Destiny dose know how to control her powers!" Wilford said. "Vell vell ze need to concocted a planz!" Dr.sniplztine said. Then a voice behind me said evsdroping I see." I turn to 'see' shadow. "Yah let me guess you hear the howl to?" A whispered."yep they want to use your power don't worry not me though also I have it recorded only doc and Wilford want to use your power the rest just had to come." I heard a growl. And said "come on time to go." With that we teloported to Raspy hill and found anti on the sofa. "Anti we need to show ya something..." Shadow said."yeah what is it?"
~after recoding~
Anti looked pissed off as balls! "Ok we will show this to the owner of the house." "Who?"I asked."Dark he owns the place." I nodded. "We walked to his room and knocked on the door. " come in!" He said we walked in. "What ya need guys?" He asked."listen to this.."
~after second recording~
Dark looked more pissed than anti! God that's dangerous "those motherf$$kers!" Dark screamed voice glitchy. Light walked in "I won't lie I heard that hole recording so did JG." He stepped to the side and reviled a sad JG as he ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back and he comforted me. "When they get back hear those two are out of this house for good." I heard Dark mumble. "Agreed." All the adults in the room said. JG looked at me and kissed my cheek. I loved him he's so sweet...except when he's mad. He helped me up and we hugged on the couch (not that way for you pervs)
~a few minunets before everyone is home~
Just me and JG hugged on the couch. I heard a knock on the door and so did JG we sat there not wanting to answer it so we just put on the TV and watched spongebob. But after five minunets. I saw a pink glowing eye throw the window.wilford. I started shaking JG noticed and hugged me I snuggled into his chest. Not wanting to look up."OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR.
!" I shook violently in JG's arms. Then the door burst open my (f/c) tears streamed down my face I felt JG's grip on me her tighter."WHAT DO YA WANT?!!!?" JG's voice became glitchy and deep. It was kinda scary." WE WANT HER!!" Wilford yelled. I then stopped time around me and JG. We walked past frozen Wilford. And up stairs to Anti and dark.then I played time.