4

Dark and anti were confused and then remembered."BLOCK THE DAMN DOOR!!!" I yelled. Anger obvious in my voice."right!" All the boys yelled. Then I teleported all the people I trust in a large secret room only I knew about. "Where are we?!!!?!" Fish yelled."in a secret room in the forest I own." Angle and light ,ice ,fire , chef, grasssepticeyes , dadiplier and babyiplier looked interested. Where as Fish ,eel, goop, slimeiplier, anti, dark, host, switch, kitty, dog and JG. Were amazed I was happy I family I could trust. I put up four different forcefields so none could come in unless they where already inside. JG made more rooms while the rest chilled in the new livening room and they're the 'adults'. Once we finished me and JG went to our room (for you pervs yes they have separate beds!) we chilled on our beds I drew and JG read wattpad (JG IS ONE OF USSS!!!) then I finished it.

 Once we finished me and JG went to our room (for you pervs yes they have separate beds!) we chilled on our beds I drew and JG read wattpad (JG IS ONE OF USSS!!!) then I finished it

(Imagine it without facial hair) JG can over and hugged my waist. "Destinyyyyyyyyy~ I want a cuddle!" JG whined. "Ok JG~ I'll give you a cuddle as long as you judge dis!" I showed him the picture. "It's amazing almost as amazing as the one who drew it~" JG cooed . Then throw himself at me in a hug I giggled. He kissed me I blushed and kissed back."I guess we are together hu~" I giggled. And kissed his cheek "yes of course." JG got off me and helped me up I hugged him."I guess you two are together hm?" I heard Anti coo from the door way."yes,yes we are big bro." JG said. Making me and him touch noses. "Aaaaawwwwww-""called it!!" Dark yelled. While walking passed. "YOU OW ME FIVE ANTI!!!" Me and JG giggled. "DINNER!" Chef yelled. "Coming!"