First date💛💜

Me and JG walked out the room and left for the dinning room. When we got there we got strange looks from the others "wait are you to together?" Light asked with angle nearly chocking on his drink."yes, yes we are." JG put an arm around my waist. "WHAT NO NO NONONONONO!! THAT MEANS I OW DARK 100$!!" Goop yelled. "Ok who actually had faith in our relationship?" I asked. Dark, Anti, eel and Fish put they're hands up. "Well at lest we are together now no one can stop our relationship." I smiled. "I was in the kitchen what I miss?" "Those two are together." Anti said to chef. "I didn't plan this I may have made spaghetti today is that ironic? Also I always knew you two would end up together I ship u sooo hard!" Chef said in a fangirly voice then the plates came through to the table. Me and JG sat by each other and ate it was amazing he was perfect he didn't think I was a freak at also he hade powers I was comfortable around him. I loved him so much I was glad he felt the same...

~JG'S POV~
I was so glad she was finally mine! And mine alone!{cough} sorry... ever since I met her I wanted her her smile, her laugh, her eyes... I NEEDED HER!
And now she belongs to ME and she is MINE alone if anyone tries or even thinks about hurting her let just say THEY'RE GONNA   HAVE A BAD TIME!!!

Antis POV (super demon!!)
I know my brother too well this relationship is gonna 1 go down in flames or 2 be the best in the world or this book at lest... wait wat (no forth wall breaking till pigs fly Anti!) I looked at the couple a demon that glitches and a demon that has a bunch more powers to control and that is on the run from mad men.... what could go wrong? I'll tell ya, Wilford is not gonna take Destiny's powers they are gonna brain wash her till she is a mindless slave and do ya want to know the cliché part? Only a kiss from someone you love can break the spell can get you get more clichè? I at lest know that now we are safe for that one. "Dark can you and I have a chat in the other room?" I will regret my life if she gets hurt... she's so inoccent and deserves the best .... she reminds me of her...

A/n
Welp congrats you get da feels sorry for taking long to up date...
(don't kill me plz)