9: biases and samgyeopsal

Since the bangtan incident I have been chatting a bit with Jin over text and call. He would always send dad jokes or easy korean recipes that he wanted me to try. It honestly felt as though he was my first friend here.

It's Friday night and I'm laying on my couch with a bonnet on my head,a face mask on and an oversized shirt on. There's no need for underwear you in your own home right? Damn right. Anyway I'm chillin watching the seven deadly sins on tv when I get a call. I pause the tv and answer the phone. "Hello?" I answer." Hey Harmoni, it's Jin." "Hey Jin, what's up?" " Nothing really. I actually wanted to come back over and eat with you if possible." I widen my eyes and quickly turn off the tv and clean up my mess. "Uhm sure but I actually don't have anything to make dinner with right now." " then let's go shopping." I think about the offer and accept." Sure but I need to get ready." "Of course, I'll come now. And this time I promise I'll be alone." I felt him smile through the phone when he said that. We say good bye and I get ready. I take off my face mask and bonnet and get ready. I put on some leggings, a yellow jumper and a white cardigan. I put my braids in a huge bun and put on my combat boots. Before I go I but on a black chocker cause why not and some perfume.

The moment I finish I hear gentle knocking on the door. I go to answer and see Jin in a black sweater and ripped jeans. He had his glasses to match. I smile and let him inside. " You ready to go?" "Yeah just let me get my purse." I say and run upstairs to get a small purse putting my phone wallet and headphones in along with some other things.

" I say and run upstairs to get a small purse putting my phone wallet and headphones in along with some other things

I go back down to Jin and we leave out. We go to the elevator and ride it all the way down to the first floor. We travel to his car in silence. Once we get in he turns on the heat and pulls out into the road." So what do you feel like having?" I think about the possibilities. " I think I want something savory tonight. Any recommendations?" I ask him. He keeps his eyes on the road but knits his eyebrows together in thought." How about samgyeopsal?" He asks me. My eyes light up and I shake my head yes.

We reach the store and get out the car. Jin puts a face mask on and we enter the store. We quickly get what we need and go back to my house. After we get there I take my braids down from the bun and take off the cardigan." You can make your self comfortable I'm gonna go put this stuff away." He nods at my words and puts the food on the counter. I go upstairs and put my things away. I quickly text Raki to update her on what's going on.

Me:
JIN IS HERE

Rakiroad:
Annnnnd you want me to do what?
Did he come by himself?

Me:
Yeah he said he wanted to come back because the first time the others weren't supposed to come