chapter 17: at home

Yoongi p.o.v

After all the kissing and love I took Harmoni home. She's giggling at random things and keeps pointing out the window on the way to her house.

"This looks like where I live!" She says surprised. I chuckle and help her up to her apartment. I get her keys and open up the door. Once we're in, she lifts herself off me and twirls around singing something to herself. I smile and go to grab her by her waist. Her singing stops and she smiles brightly at me.

"Did I ever tell you your my bias?" She says putting her arms on my shoulders, closing up the space between us. I shake my head no as I go in to kiss her again.

We both move as roughly and passionately as the last time. Her hands weave through my hair as  I hold on to her waist tightly. We wobble over to a wall where I push her up against and run my hands on the sides of her body."jump for me."

Harmoni POV

"Jump for me." Yoongi whispers deep in my ear. I whine and grip his hair tighter. With nothing but the alcohol and adrenaline running through me, I comply to what he says. He holds me by my thighs and pushed me further onto the wall.

" Your so fucking pretty." He says going to my neck, leaving open mouth kisses and sucking lightly. With my mouth now free, moans come through my throat. They get louder as Yoongi starts grinding slowly on my clothed private area.

"Ah, Yoongi." His name falls continuously from your mouth as he keeps his sinful acts going. He takes me off the wall and let's my thighs go." Unless you want to fuck in the living room go upstairs." He says in a rough voice. I turn around to begin to walk and he slaps my ass.

I giggle as I run up the steps with Yoongi right behind me. We both fall on top of the bed in a fit of giggles, with me straddling Yoongi.

"Ready to begin princess?"

Here's a mini update because I wanted to ask (even though the majority will say yes) do you want smut?

If enough people say they do in about 24 hours then I'll write it up and publish it. If not then I'll skip the scene and go to the next morning.

Sound good? Alright

*Cough* my ig is @_sleepy_dreams and my Tumblr is t@ambwkpopandchill *cough*
💕✨💕✨💕