Chapter 12

3 WEEKS!

(name) p.o.v

"Donnie what happened in those three weeks?" I asked "Well Karen and Leo got together but, sadly Leo was taken by the shredder" Donnie sad with a sad face "Oh Donnie I'm so sorry" I said "It's ok we already started a rescue plan, Karen will be happy to see you she was really worried" he said "I'll go talk to her" "NO!" he said "Why?" "She was really depressed when you got hurt and Leo was taken, she barely eats or sleeps" he said "R-really?" I asked "Yes, just get some rest some people care about you and want you to get well soon" he said with a smile "Ok Donnie, I love you" I said surprising him and myself "I love you too (name)" he said as he walked out. I fangirl once he walks out. I can't believe or understand what Karen is going through right now. I want to talk to her but, I can't right now because of how bad I'm hurt. "I just want her to be happy and not depressed" i sighed looking at the ceiling "I just want everyone to be happy is that so much to ask for?" I asked  myself before tears started to spill from my face and soon I felt my eyes close as i fall asleep. But one question was still in my head is everyone's happiness so much to ask for, little did I know it was a lot to ask for.