Jack

You wake up and roll over to your phone and see you have a text from an unknown number (UN)
UN: hey :)
You: who's this?
UN: my name's jack. and yours?
You: y/n. how'd you get my number?
Jack: I found it written on the restaurant table saying hmu, lol. i thought it might be interesting to text someone new
You: ohhh, yeah. thats what i thought too but now i completely regret it.
Jack: why? because some weirdo named Jack is texting you?
You: no, unless i should be worried? but tbh ive just gotten a lot of sexts.
Jack: yikes. those are the worst 😂 and no you shouldn't be worried, im chill.
You: cool! we should meet up sometime.. you free later?
Jack: ill pick you up at 3?
You: sounds good!
Since it was a Saturday I didn't work so I just lounged around most of the day. Around 2 I started to get ready for the little date with Jack.
You: where are we going?
Jack: you'll see, but wear something comfy
I put on a lilac purple jumper with lace shoulders and tie my hair up in a messy bun and by the time I'm done with my makeup I get a knock at my door. It must be Jack, I think. I open to find a curly headed boy with big brown eyes staring at me with a rose in his hand. He hands me the flower and asks, "You're y/n, right?"
"Yes I am. You must be Jack." I turn to put the flower in a pot and we head out the door.
"Where are you taking me?" I ask him.
"Like I told you, it's a surprise." He says with a smirk. We finally arrive at our mystery spot and I look at him and laugh.
"What? Do you not like zoos?" He jokes.
"I do! I just wasn't expecting this!" I tell him laughing. We get out of his car and start by the prairie dogs.
"So do you do anything for a job" I ask him.
"Im in a band, as a matter of fact." He claims.
"You? In a band? No way! What's it called then?"
"Why don't we."
"Why don't we what?"
"No, why don't we. That's the name of my band." He tells me.
"Really? Why dont we? How'd that form?" I ask.
"Well we all started off as solo artists. I had met 2 of the guys through touring and then I met another one at a show, and then me and the last member, Daniel met at some project.  We don't know how but we just knew each other. So we all knew each other before this, and then the idea was brought about to like maybe form a band. We all had like the same musical aspirations and inspirations, so when the idea was brought about, we were like, why don't we?" He explains. You laugh.

You two stay at the zoo for another hour and as youre walking to the car..
"You know y/n, I had a lot of fun today with you. Maybe we could do something like this again?" Jack's says slipping his hand into yours with a big smile.
"Of course."
The next few weeks you spent with Jack were absolutely amazing. You went to a movie, had a coffee drinking contest to see who could hold down more without going crazy, and a whole lot more. But one day you two went out for an actual dinner.
"Y/n, these past few weeks have been the best weeks of my life. With you in it, my world seems brighter, and the birds chirping sounds more loud, more beautiful. Would you please make me the happiest man on earth, and be my girlfriend?" He says getting down on one knee.
You giggle. "Of course."
He takes you back to his house and when you walk in, there is a path of rose petals scattered across the floor. You two follow them up to his bedroom which then has the petals shaped in a heart, and in the middle of the heart has your two's initials written in petals. Jack then picks up a giant Rose and hands it to you.
"Aww, thank you so much." You say, blushing.
"Anything for you."
As you crawl into bed together to cuddle he whispers in your ear, "I love you y/n."
"I love you too, Jack." You say. You both fall asleep in each other's arms, more happy than you've ever been. 💜

so this was my first imagine.. let me know what you think about it. thanks :)