Zach

"Wake up, y/n! You're gonna be late!" Your mom yells, walking into your bedroom and turning on the light.
"Late for what? Mom what are you talking about?" You ask.
"I signed you up for a tech class. Now hurry up, you need to be there in 10 minutes!"
Oh great. The one thing I hate she just had to sign me up for.
I roll out of bed and put a cute, but casual outfit and head to where the class is.
When I walk inside the room I immediately start walking towards the back, away from everyone else.
"You need to sign in." I look up.
"What?" I ask.
"You need to sign in. What's your name?" The director asks. You give her your first and last name and go back into your own world. A few minutes later you see a cute guy walk in and head straight to the back after signing in, just like you did. Then he sits down right next to you. You, not I the mood to talk to anyone, get up and go sit on the end of the desks. Just before though, he says, "you dont want to do this either, do you?"
"Either?" You say, assuming he doesn't want to be here.
"My dad thought it would be a good idea for me to get out of the house and try new things. I don't get why he signed me up for this, he knows Im interested in music. Tech is no where near it." He says.
"You're interested in music? So am I! Do you sing?"
"Yeah. I'm in a band, as a matter of fact. Maybe you've heard of it? It's called Why Don't We."
"No, actually I haven't. I'm sorry."
"That's okay. Maybe you can meet the others some time. If you give me your number we could set up a time for you to."
"I don't even know your name." You say laughing.
"I'm Zach. Zach Herron." You tell him your name as you exchange numbers.
The rest of class you two talk and get to know each other. When the class ends, he walks you outside and you two say your goodbyes.
"I'll see you next week, I guess." You say.
"Actually, the guys and I are throwing a party on Wednesday. You should come." Just then your mom pulls up and you start walking towards her car.
"I'll text you the details, y/n" Zach says with a wink.
"Bye!" You say.
"Who was that?" Your mom says as you get into the car.
"Just a friend." You tell her, smiling to yourself.
"Does this friend have a name?"
"Zach." Just then you get a text from him with the address of their house and the time the party is, ending it with a wink.
"You're sure he's not more?" She says laughing.
"We just met today. We're just friends, trust me."

skip to wednesday
As the time is getting closer to the party you decide to get ready. You put on a black Adidas crop top and some white jeans. You did your makeup natural, and curled my hair. You were then on your way to Zach's house.
"Hey, y/n! Come in, come in! I'll let you meet the boys!" Zach says as he opens the door for you.
"This is Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel, and Jack."
"Hey, y/n! It's great to finally meet you." Jonah says, sticking his hand out for a handshake.
"Yeah, Zach hasn't shut up about you." Corbyn laughs. Zach laughs while giving Corbyn the stink eye.
"I can show you around a little bit more." Zach says turning to me. I follow him into his bedroom and we sit on his bed. He takes your hand and says, "You know y/n, I really like you and I think you're beautiful. Would you maybe want to go out with me some time?"
"I'd love too." You say smiling. He smiles back.

part 2??