Bad Kitten

This is I guess a sequel to kitten from the other book. People asked for one where Jack is a bad kitten. So here ya go my smol sinners

Yes this is long AND INAPPROPRIATE!

So PLEASE no complaining.

Thank you and enjoy. :)

Mark slowly woke up moaning softly. He reached down to his kitten Sean licking his hard on. "Bad kitten. You have to ask master to lick." Sean just blushed and sucked on his tip. Mark groaned and pulled his kitten off of his member. Sean whined as Mark pulled up his boxers and lightly tugged on Sean's collar.

"Milk." Was all Sean said as a response. Mark shook his head and got up from the bed. He stood at the edge of the bed and pointed to the edge of the bed. Sean understood and bent over the edge of the bed so his ass was facing Mark.

Mark gently pulled down his kittens boxers and rubbed his ass. "Do you know why you're getting a punishment?" Mark asked with his morning voice causing Sean to slowly become hard.

"I was a bad boy for licking master without asking." He responded with a blush on his face. Mark nodded in agreement and started to spank his kittens butt.

Mark finished after 10 spanks and kissed Seans butt. "I'll be right back baby." Sean nods his head and whines as his member was too hard from the punishment. Mark walked back over to him and smiled seeing his kitten bent over the bed with his ass red and his member hard. He bit his lip and rubbed the cream on Seans butt soothing the pain.

Once Mark was done he picked up his kitten and pulled off his boxers all the way leaving Sean naked with just his collar on. Sean blushed and hid his face against the crook of Marks neck. "Now are you going to be a good boy today?" Sean nods his head and kisses Marks neck. Mark chuckled and squeezed Seans ass causing Sean to blush.

~~~

Mark sat on the couch relaxing while watching tv. He sighed and laid down on his back with his right arm behind his head and closed his eyes. As he was about to fall asleep Sean crawled on top of him and rubbed his head against Marks chest. Mark smiled and opened his eyes looking down at Sean trying to lay down comfortably on top of Mark.

He chuckled as he saw his kitten struggle a bit to get comfortable. He grabbed onto Seans butt and pulled him up a bit so Sean could lay his head on Mark's chest and listen to his calming heart beat. Sean smiled as Mark leaned his head back down on his right arm.

Sean purred as he adjusted a bit and his erection rubbed up against Mark's leg. Sean started to rub against Marks leg quietly moaning and purring. When Sean was close to finishing Mark squeezed his ass and quickly flipped them over so Mark was pinning his kitten under him. Sean's face was quick to turn as red as a tomato.

Mark gave him a menacing smile. "You said you were going to be a good boy today didn't you?"  Sean nodded and giggled. "Do you want to be on a leash all day?" Sean didn't respond. He just bit his lip. Mark chuckled and shook his head gently.

"Such a kinky kitten." Sean nods his head and tries to cause friction on his erection, but fails. He whines as Mark gets up and puts Sean over his shoulder. Sean meows wanting to know where they were going. Mark slaps his ass softly causing Sean to become quiet. Mark smiled as he walked to the bedroom.