Chapter 2.5

(I had this idea but couldn't fit it in the newest chapter so you get it here.)

After hours of singing and playing around, Virgil looked at Roman and said, "You know I'm a little surprised you knew that song" The bombastic personality blushed and chuckled a little. "Well I only know it because of you.."

Anxiety raised an eyebrow, questioning him. "After you disappeared to your room and we came to get you, I was still having trouble with, well, accepting that you weren't the bad guy I guess.." Roman looked at Virgil apologetically, "Then I had this idea, I heard somewhere that you can understand a lot about a person by the music they listen to. So I went and listened to anything I could think of you listening to. I searched up phrases I heard coming from your headphones and listened to it all. MCR, P!ATD, TØP, anything I could get my hands on. It really actually helped a little."

"You went through all that effort?" Virgil said, eyes wide. Roman bit his lip and frowned, "It was the least I could do after being such an ass to you, Virgil." The dark personality stared at him with a small smile, "You know I forgive you for that, right?" Roman nodded but still had a frown, "Just because you forgive me for it, doesn't mean I forgive myself for it."

Now Virgil wasn't one for hugs, or any social interaction if possible, but the white and red clad personality obviously was very distraught over the whole thing. The only thing he could think to do was to wrap him in a hug, which Patton always did to him when he was upset, and they did always help some.

Prince, was shocked for a moment, surprised that Anxiety would ever hug someone willingly, but he did hug back. They stayed like that for a couple seconds till they broke apart, both blushing, and went back to the sing-a-thong.