Late Problem Children: Prologue

"I may of, um, forgot a couple of other.. gifted humans.." Black Rabbit whispered the last part as she averted her gaze from the group.

"WHAT?" They all yelled in unison.

Asuka looked at the cerulean haired girl in disbelief while Kasukabe and Jin looked at her with shocked expressions.

"Hah! I'm not surprised," Izayoi smirked and leaned against the wall.

"I had a hunch that we weren't the only people with gifts, and I bet they're from different timelines too."

"That seems logical, I thought the same but I wasn't sure if I was right." Asuka  replied, putting a hand on her chin in thought.

"Do you have any leads on where they are, Black Rabbit?" Izayoi asked, clearly interested in the new group.

"Yes, I do," The cerulean haired girl replied as she cast a glyph beneath her. 

The glowing circle spun slowly, revealing three different holograms showing the last group of problem children. The first glyph showed a brown haired boy near Izayoi's age working at a bar, he had a serious look crossed on his face. It then faded into the second gifted child, the glyph showed a ginger haired girl in a classroom, she wore a black high school uniform and looked deep in thought. It then shifted onto the last problem child,  a brown haired boy with tan skin travelling through the desert. He looked as if he was riding a lengthy piece of rock as if it were a long board.

"Oh, so now you're stalking people now, Black Rabbit?" Izayoi teased with a smug smirk across her face.

"Black Rabbit is not stalking them! She is simply merely looking after them like she did with you, asshole!"

"You were watching over me? I feel so special!" The blond high schooler replied dramatically.

"Focus!" Jin snapped, looking at the two with a serious stare.

"We need to know if they have control over their gifts."

"Then, shouldn't we invite them to Little Garden? Maybe we can recruit and test them like you did with us, Black Rabbit." Kasukabe chimed in.

"I had the same thought. I just need approval from Jin, " The cerulean haired rabbit explained as she glanced at the community leader.

"Of course! We need all the help we can get to fight the demon lords!" He exclaimed cheerfully as he gave Black Rabbit a nod.

With a simple snap of the blue haired rabbit's fingers, three wax sealed envelopes floated in front of her, each with a letter directed towards the three late problem children.

"Then it's settled, it's time to retrieve the late problem children!"

***

The first chapter will be coming shortly~