Late Problem Children: Predicament

"Before we start this game, I'd like to start with an introduction from each of you!" Black Rabbit happily asked with a curious glint in her eyes.

"Henry," The young bartender answered, a quizzical expression crossing his face as he looked at the excited blue haired girl.

"Edan," The dark brown haired boy said as he slipped out of his short cloak.

"Rin." The orange haired highschool girl replied with a soft voice.

"Excellent! Alright, let's continue from here,"

"the first part of this game will be very simple, you will choose your sparring partner and we will then continue to the next match-"

"Hold it, Black Rabbit." Izayoi interrupted as he looked at Henry with a confident glance.

"Why don't we make this quick? Instead of separate fights, why not all at once? Two versus three. Me and you against them."

"Well, we are short on time," Black Rabbit murmured.

"Then it's settled. The three of you, against me and Black Rabbit."

"You're on." Henry smirked as he locked into another gaze with Izayoi.

The two boys seem to have already clicked even though they've only exchanged a few words towards each other.

"When the last grain of sand from the hourglass right there drops, the match will begin." Black Rabbit motioned towards the large glass of sand hovering over their heads.

The group of late problem children walked towards one side of the field while Izayoi and Black Rabbit walked towards the opposite direction. Henry and Izayoi glared at each other, each of them with a smirk across their face. As the last grain of sand fell towards the bottom of the glass, the fight began with a large bang. Izayoi charged at Henry, wind seemed to trail behind him as he cocked his arm back to punch the young bartender. The timber haired boy only smirked in response, he threw his hands up in a defensive position and took in Izayoi's punch. He didn't budge.

Edan kicked the ground with the heel of his foot, several large shards of earth floated into the air and hurled themselves towards Black Rabbit. The blue rabbit leapt into the air, hundreds of feet above the ground, and glanced at Henry. The young bartender seemed to go neck and neck with Izayoi, the both of them using nothing but brute force to knock each other out. Rin dashed through the field in a second, she unwrapped her scarf around her neck and mustered all her strength onto her foot. Within a split second, Rin appeared in front of Black Rabbit. A smirk played on the edges of her lips as she cocked her arm back to punch her, but Rin was faster. The orange haired girl quickly grabbed her arm and tied it tied it tightly around her hand. Rin grabbed the scarf with all her strength and flipped Black Rabbit onto her back. The blue haired rabbit screamed in surprise as she realized what she was doing.

"R-Rin?! What are you doing!? "

"I'm playing the game, am I doing something against the rules?" Rin answered, rather nonchalantly, as she hurled herself and Black Rabbits towards the ground.

***

To be continued :0

Black rabbit is in quite the predicament lul

Feel free to comment down below! ;w;