chapter 6

When maria was done in the bathroom she was looking for shadow when she couldn't find shadow she ask the police officer if you seen a black and red hedgehog? Police officer said yes I have do you want me to tack you to him? Maria node with tears. When the police officer took maria to the place were shadow was at she started to cry so she ran in and saw shadow sitting on a metal bench maria ask shadow why he's in jail shadow turned and saw maria with sad eyes. Shadow ran up to her. Shadow what did you do he looked at maria and said "I punched a bat". Maria wanted to give shadow a hug but she couldn't so she decided to pay him out. When maria and shadow got in the car maria did not talk to him through the hole drive home. When they got home maria slammed the car door and stomped in the house shadow ran to maria and told her I "know you're mad at me". Maria turned to shadow and said who did you punched. Shadow looked at maria and said "she was my ex-girlfriend" maria went into shock then she asked shadow "what's her name"? "Rouge" Shadow answer "did you date anyone else"  "no!" Shadow answer. When maria want to bed shadow wanted to make it up to maria, so he went into the bedroom, and woke up maria  "would you go on a date with me." Shadow whispered Maria stared at him then She looked at the clock "it was 8:00pm" but maria didn't want to say no, so she looked back at shadow  and said "yes!" When shadow was getting dress maria didn't know what to wear. "The white one or the blue one" she thought. Then she got it! "Im  going to wear the black and red dress"
When she put it on shadow knocked on the bedroom door when she opened the door. Shadows mouth just went open with shock. Maria blushed and said "how do I look." Shadow smiled and said *you look hot!* Shadow and maria went to the car and when they got to a fancy restaurant. Shadow opened the door for maria and they went in. When they had a seat shadow asked maria "what or you getting?"  Maria looked at her menu and told shadow "I might have the shrimp." Shadow looked at what he wanted and said "I might get the pasta." Maria looked at shadow and said "you look nice today."  Shadow looked at his outfit and said "I never really wear A suit." Maria scouted over to shadow closer and said "I never seen you wear a suit." Shadow looked at his outfit and said "cause I wanted to wear it for you." When the Waiter came to take their order maria order the shrimp and shadow order the pasta. When the Waiter came back with there food maria started asking shadow "what did you do when I was gone?", but shadow didn't want to tell her what he was up to he just didn't want to talk about his past and all that He had maria and he didn't want to lose her again, so he just said "nothing." Maria frowned, but she didn't want that to stop her from having fun. When shadow was done eating his food maria ask him would you like to dance? Shadow grabbed Maria's hand and they ran to the dance floor and started to dance. When They were done eating and the restrunt closed maria and shadow walked home and when they were walking home. She stopped where she was and told shadow I know where to go so she grabbed shadows hand and ran to the forest they ran past the tree's and they stop where shadows favorite tree and when they stopped there shadow and maria started to make out and maria started to take her clothes off and so did shadow so they slept by shadows favorite tree.