chapter 9

Once Shadow and Maria was home they did not talk for a while. Maria was so upset she couldn't even look at Shadow. Shadow was ashamed, so he decided to talk to her. " Maria im sorry the way i acted". Maria closed her eyes with anger, and turned around "BOOM" slaps him. Shadow couldn't believed it she slapped him. Maria looked at Shadow and couldn't believed what she did. "S-Shadow im sorry" She fell to the ground, and cried. Shadow bent down and said. " Maria please don't cry it was an accident" Maria didn't know how to respond to that instead she looked Shadow into the eyes, and he knew that was her way of saying sorry.        In the morning Shadow found out he was sleeping on the couch with Maria on top of him. Shadow didn't move he just stared at her that's when Maria woken up." Shadow what are you doing" Shadow blushed "Uhh nothing Maria". Maria giggled and got up. "What happened last night." She yawned, of coursed Shadow reamberd it, so clearly that it was stuck in his mind. " oh nothing really happened" he lied ."oh ok" Maria responded back. Maria looked down and seemed like she was going to cry " Shadow do you really love me" Shadow looked at her, and smiled " of course i do you are everything to me Maria" Maria knew he was not joking. Maria looked at shadow and said "Shadow do you promise me you really do love me" Shadow then grabbed Maria's shoulder's, and looked her straight dead in the eye." I do love you Maria and i will never let anything harm you" Maria froze then smiled." I knew there was some love in your heart" She giggled. Shadow smirked and gave Maria a kiss on the cheek "im always with you Maria to the end".