Preview/Introduction

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm new at Fairy Tail High and going into my second year after being home schooled. I'm shy and awkward. I also am a bookworm. When I was little I didn't do anything but read. I was always bad at making friends, but there was this one friend I had. The thing is that I'm blanking on his name. I guess this is what I get for reading all the time. My one and only important gaol is to be successful in this school, nothing is gonna get in my way.

Natsu's P.O.V

Oh great another boring year of Fairy Tail High, I wonder if I can make things more interesting than last year. The only things I remember are the fight is actually won. But this year I'm gonna win them all for shore. And the person that I want to be the most is Gray Fulbuster. I'm going to beat him this year and nothing is going to distract me from my goal.

 I'm going to beat him this year and nothing is going to distract me from my goal

______________________________________

(Author's note: my first part of my first story I hope you guys like it and I don't know how often I will update. Also again this is my story but I don't own any of these images. I was also was thinking of keeping the story mostly on lucy's P.O.V I will try to write more  )
~Ladybugfan02