First Day and New Friends or Enemies?

Lucy's P.O.V

I don't really want anyone to know that my father is rich so I thought if I branch out by myself and be independent. I finally get to go to a public school because, I secretly enrolled myself here so my father wouldn't be on my back every single day. And I told him that I would be living in a dorm. I hadn't mentioned to him that it wasn't to late to take me out of school. I wanted this chance so bad, it must have slipped my mind. So I took some of my belongings and left that place. I'm kinda bad with names and sometimes faces but I can't seem to remember that one friend I had when I was little. I head to the main office to get my key to the girls dorm room. The key was small and had a pink fairy tail high emblem. I got the student council president and vice president to show me the way to my room and around the school. And turns out they are two of my roommates. The president is Erza Scarlet and the vice president is Mirajane Strauss. My other roommate is Levy McGarden but she was in the library and think I'm going to get along with her just fine.

Natsu's P.O.V

I'm on my way to school and I'm itching for a fight with Gray. I haven't seen him all summer,which was unusual because we would end up bumping into each other and then have a fight. Oh well he's just a coward. This year it won't be a tie.

"Oh look it's Natsu Dragneel," a girl shouts.

As I walk by I  noticed that almost the left him. So now he is by himself and suddenly I'm the one with a group full of girls following me. A difference between me and Gray is how we deal with these girls. He is always so cold to them and burn/crush their dreams.

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm on my way to class after placing my things in may room. Since I'm so nervous I was listening to music. And suddenly I feel a familiar present as I walk by.

I find myself feel as though I know him, but I don't have time for this is have to get to class

I find myself feel as though I know him, but I don't have time for this is have to get to class. I heard that Erza Scarlet can be scary if your late for class,and I don't want trouble from one of my roommates. I start putting my music away and then I bump into him. A selfish jerk who doesn't give a care in the world for anything.
"Sorry but I couldn't notice that you were falling for me," he said. But as I said before I'm not going to fall in love with anyone, so I just keep walking.
"Hey wait! I didn't catch your name," he shouts. So I just walk faster.

Flash back :

"Oh Lucy you can call me Mira and I must warn you about the hot head and cold shoulder........try not to get involved with them.

End of flash back

I get to class just in time and I noticed that that popular jerk is here, so this means I'm sick with him. Erza walks in with Mira and they tell the class I'm new they only say my first name so no one would know who my dad is. Then I noticed that a certain that I'm getting stares. I sit down and Erza is going over rules for the year. I see that I'm not the only book worm in the class because there's a girl siting next to me with a stack of books on her desk. She looks up and smiles at me.
"Hi my name is Levy McGarden nice to meet you," she whispers to me.
"Hi I'm one of your roommates Lucy Heartfi--, um it's nice to me you a fellow bookworm," I whisper back. I almost said my last name. This is why I have to focus on my studies.
"Um,Lucy I think you have someone who likes you," she said.
"Uh, I care not like I'm going to fall in love with him or anyone," I say back.
"Okay,that's what you think. I said the exact same thing and then I fell in love." Levy says. Then she goes back to reading her books.

_______________________________________

A/N: I know it seemed short and so I hope you guys liked the story so far. I'm not so good writing and I hope you guys liked this chapter and there will be more. I will try to have this story complete plz don't hate my writing and idk if there will be a fight scene yet.
Thank yous for reading
~Ladybugfan02♡☆♡☆♡☆♡