Old Friendships

Lucy's P.O.V

I had a weird dream about my past but I also can't seem to remember much about it. I remember that he would fight with someone almost everyday. I remember snow and ice that would melt,but not because of a fire. It was different. He never gave me the cold shoulder.
"Hey Lucy, what's the matter." Levy said to me.
"I'm sorry I was thinking or remembering something from my childhood." I answer.
"Oh is that so about what a crush you had when you were little," she teased.
"I'm not sure,maybe I did have a crush when I was little but I can't remember." I say out loud. And Levy looked at me funny or confused I'm not really sure.
"Tell me everything, every detail." She says eagerly.
"Fine the only things I can remember are snow, a blue sky, spring,two kids fighting,laughing,and my doll. That's all I can remember at least right now one of my only friends was my doll Michelle. I got her from my parents and I stopped playing with her when my mom died." I say to her. Then I noticed the look on her face.

"That's interesting, I want to know more about this so called crush of yours." She states. Then we head of to class so we won't be late.

Natsu's P.O.V

I wonder how that girl was, she didn't seem to care or be interested in me at all. She can't hate me right that's not possible.
"Hey Romeo, what do you think about this matter of important business?" I ask.
"How am I supposed to know if I can bearly understand English class then how am I supposed to understand girls." He answers. I guess I wouldn't blame him I was thinking the same thing. As we continued walk to class that's when I saw her again. She was with one of Fairy Tail High's smartest students Levy. Except today she was kind of smiling. Wait a minute she was the new student from the other day Lu-,Loony no. It was Lushi,nope.
"It was LUCY!"
"Um Natsu she's not to happy that you shouted her name so loud you know,"said Romeo "and now I think she thinks your weird."
Oh crap I shouted her name and I don't think she is to happy about it. Stupid,stupid, stupid. Wait I have classes with her I have to fix this.

Lucy's P.O.V

Um that's weird that jerk from the other day just shouted my name for the whole world or even universe to hear. Gosh, I forgot I have class with him next period.

If this keeps up then I have no idea what to do except ignore him. My studies and success plus my friends come first.

Quick Flash back :

And back

Wait what was his name. It started with a G and ended with a y. It was what, my brain is only good for school. It was ...................................it was...................it was Gray. I remember now I ran away from my home because of my dad. That's when I ran into Gray and I started to play with him. Until I got caught by the servants and I was brought home. The next day Gray came to my house asking if I could play. My dad wasn't to happy about, he yelled at me say that I was a disgrace. That day I wanted to die ,and that's when a little of me did on the inside. I never felt or thought the same way of my father. And I had met Gray 2 months after my mother died. Maybe I should say something. Does he even remember me? What do I do?

Natsu's P.O.V

I have get her to notice me in a good way. Maybe I could help her with something or start a casual conversation. She can't hate me, no way is that possible. Does she have a boyfriend? She has to like someone, but who? That is the question. I see her everyday in class and she is smart. I bet she would love me to talk to her. If she has a boyfriend  doomed or screwed. How can I impress her. I have never been interested in girls, so why her why? She's so different and yet familiar. But why?

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N : hello and thank you for reading my story and I hope you guys liked this chapter. I will try to write more. Let me know what you think about this chapter. I may  also take some suggestions from you guys. I had a lot of images in this chapter because I found the images, then I wrote the story. So I hope you guys enjoyed this thank you again.

~Ladybugfan02