part 4

Shane pushed past Claire on the stairs and they both ran to find out what was hppening.The front door was open and Eve was whispering "shit,shit,shit."

Shane stopped in his tracks, and Claire ran straight Into him.He steadied her and ran out the door.

Straight towards the vampire biting someone on the neck.He looked up when Shane started running and put his hand up.

"Stop" the vampire ordered.

"Do not take another step" he looked up.They're was something strange about this vampire he wasn't like the rest of the vampires in morganville.he licked his lips to get the blood that was trickling down his smooth pale face.

The girl he was holding/ feeding on collapsed to the ground,presumably unconscious.

"Now" the vampire said. He had a strange accent, it sounded slightly Irish but something else Claire couldn't work out.Michael ran out from the living room with vampire hunting supplies and stopped at the door when he saw Shane standing opposit the vampire.she was sure he heard his swear, but it was so quiet that she couldn't be sure.

"My name is Thomas, there is no need to identify yourselves I already know who you are. Especially you two" he smiled as he pointed towards Claire and Michael.

Before Claire could even blink the vampire moved (in some super vampire way) and grabbed Shane around the neck.He gasped and tried to struggle away.

"shhh little human, don't move again or I shall simply have to break your neck." Thomas said in a non joking way.

"Claire damm stop fighting me.Claire..." Michael was having to hold Claire back who was trying to fight to get out and help shane.

"no harm shall come to your boy unless you come out here. let me start again. as I have already told your room mate I am not here to kill you. I was sent to talk to you, and as the sun is shining and clearly I am a vampire you should let me in, befor I need a snack to strengthen me." he looked at shane's neck.

Claire instantly stopped struggling. Michaels hands still stayed on her shoulders like he was waiting for Claire to try and  run out again.

"no we can come out and talk let Shane go."Michael said. Eve still hadn't Said anything her face was pale even underneath all of her pale goth makeup.her eyes were open wide and she looked like she was in shock.Then her eyes suddenly went blank.

"eve...."Claire said quietly."crap Michael". He turned around just as eve said  "please come in" totally blankly and without expression.

The vampire,Thomas, laughed "you humans your all like little puppets."

He let go of shames neck and walked up to the door.Claire ran to him and hugged him.she didnt want to let go.she couldn't. That vampire would have killed him.

The girl, who was still currently in a heap on the floor, slowly opened her eyes, well kind of,and let out a cry of pain. she looked bruised and battered. she had a bruise on her cheek she blinked but one eye was swollen so it was hardly open.she let out another cry of pain and put her arm to her neck where it was bleeding. right up her arm was bruises.They're was a massive one on the top of it that was black, green and lots of other colours. she had a protection bracelet on with the symbol that belonged to a vampire called Ben.He was one of those vampires that are never seen, a dangerous one.

Shane and Claire both dropped to the ground at exactly the same time.

"The vampire didnt do this to her.if he had caused this much damage she would have died." Shane said and looked into Claire's eyes.

"oh..." Claire whispered. the girl only looked about 14 or 15.She had blond hair that was all knotted. she had makeup running down her faces and she was silently crying.

"we need to get her indoors Claire.like now, before some other blocksod sucker smells her blood and comes."

They both helped the girl stand up and supported her as she half limped half got carried to the porch.

"what's your name?" Claire asked the girl.

"Ruby" she mumbled.

"how old are you ruby and were are you from." Shane asked as they went through the front door but she seemed to be so tired/ Alf unconscious to answer.

Michael and eve were in the living room standing behind a chair while Thomas the vampire looked around the house.Michael made a upstairs signal to Claire and Shane as they helped ruby inside.

Shane picked Ruby up and took her up the stairs."were should we put her?" he asked.

"your old room?" Claire asked. He nodded and went down the hallway to the now spare room.

He carefully placed her on the bed. Claire went and got some ice for her and a bandage for her neck.They decided to let her sleep bwfor they asked lots of questions.They finished putting badnages on her and after about two minuets she was asleep.