part 5

Shane stopped Claire on the stairs. and turned to face her.

"your not coming down Claire its not safe.we do t know what this dead guy wants, he said he especially knew you and that's not too promising."

"he said he knew Michael aswell. Your not making him stay upstairs and hide like a child." Claire said. she knew she sounded like a whinning little child but it was unfair.

"No Claire.Just dont Okay stay up here for me" and he walked down the stairs.

Claire sat at the top of the stairs waiting to hear some type of danger downstairs. But they're was none.

Well at least until she heard a smash from the living room.

She jumped up and ran down the stairs. Thomas was stood by the window, that has massive hole in it. Glass was scattered all over the floor and Shane was about to be a snack to Thomas.

Michael was holding Eve back. she was holding a silver coated stake and fighting Michael to run and help shane.

Claire ran down the final steps, Michael saw her and grabbed her as she tried to run past him.

"SHANE!" she screamed as she tried to break free from Michael's grasp.

"now child we shall have none of that loudness. please do be quiet. and lets talk yes?" Thomas said in a sly voice.

" Mr glass if you would please allow young claire to be released from your grasp. if you fail to do so and allow her to come and sit opposit me then I shall have to take some bigger actions. ones you may not particularly like. As you know, once being a vampire yourself it is fairly easy to kill these delicate humans.say by snapping their necks.Or by having a snack if they are you preference in taste and young Shane who is currently being held captive by me seems to be off my particular taste." he said as he sat down in Michael's arm chair. "I ment now" he ordered.

Claire moved out of Michael's grasp and went to sit down on the battered sofa opposit the mean vampire who was staring at her with his cold hard eyes.