Intro

Hello. It 'tis the author. Yea I know. Cringe sorry.

Anyways. Hello. This is a second smut book for septiplier I have now.

This is an intro to the book to shed some light on what smut is (for those innocent people that want to know what it is). This intro is to also tell people why there is a second book, to give you warnings about this book etc

What smut is: Smut is where two people are basically fucking. Now I could have out that in a nicer way or cleaner way, but I'm not like that and I liked the way I put it so oh well.

Now since this story involves two guys it will be gay smut. Don't like it? Don't read it. That simple.

Now! To the next part of the intro.

There is a second book because I thought "I have one book of smut. Why not another." So this book was born.

The warning about this book is that there ARE INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES at the top of chapters. It WON'T be all the chapters but some will. If you don't like or want to see the picture. Easily skip the chapter or don't look at the picture. I'm not forcing you to look at the picture. It's there because for the people who want to see where I got the idea for the chapter from or for other reasons.

NEXT THING!

DON'T. I repeat DON'T judge the chapter or the people reading, commenting, or voting on the chapters. We all have our own things we like to read, are into, etc. If someone likes something you don't oh well. You don't have to talk to them. You really don't need to be an ass and say that the thing they are into gross or just being plain rude.

I you are rude or mean to anyone constantly I'll just block you. No need to be asses to other people who are here to read stuff.

*Sigh* I'm done with the rant :)

Please enjoy the book and chapters that will be coming out soon.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~Crepe