Levi X eren

This was written by me and nya so please enjoy

_________________________________

Moans and pants filled the bedroom, sounds leaving my parted lips in a mess. I glanced over briefly at the camera that I had carefully placed on the wardrobe with a perfect view of my naked body. I gave it a playful smile before turning my attention back to my hardened dick.

Running a hand along the skin, I tilted my head back onto the pillow, spreading my legs further for the camera.

It's been a while since I last masturbated, I haven't done it a single time since Levi and I got together. He was always there to please my sexual needs, just like I was there for him. Needless to say, we fucked like horny bunnies.

Gasping Levi's name, I sped up the strokes, my toes curling in pleasure. I closed my eyes as I began rolling my hips into my hand, seeking more of that delicious friction.

This was all Levi's fault. If he didn't have a work that required him to travel away for a week, I wouldn't have to do this. He was thousands of miles away from me and in another time zone, and so we couldn't even talk over Skype. Every awaken moment was dedicated to work, and he needed all sleep he could get. I was all alone back home, Levi unable to take me with him. And I was horny.

That was how it came to this.

Just masturbating wouldn't change much; Levi wouldn't know how crazy he drove me when he wasn't even here. Then I got the idea to set up a camera and record myself before sending it to my lover.

Smiling, I arched my back, hand moving faster over my erection. When Levi sees this, and I know he will as soon as he gets it, he might come in his pants from just watching me. I know very well what kind of effect I have on him, and I was going to use that to its full potential.

"Levi," I moaned, biting my lower lip softly. Precum was leaking from my hard dick, and I used it as lubricant. My free hand traveled over my body and I imagined it was Levi's instead of mine, imagined it was him who was touching me and pleasuring me.

Feeling myself grow closer to my release, I cracked my eyes open to give the camera a loving look.

"I love you, Levi," My voice was low, but just high enough for Levi to hear when he watched the video later. With those last words, I threw my head back as I came over my stomach.

The orgasm wasn't as good as the ones I always got whenever I had sex with Levi, but it would do for now. Besides, I knew that the very sight of me like this might get Levi back home earlier than expected.

Coming down from my orgasm, I lied still and tried to catch my breath again. I looked into the camera, giving it a smirk before sitting up on the bed. On steady legs, I walked up to the camera and turned it off, the red light indicating that it was recording faded.

With a sigh I rolled my shoulders, trying not to mind the sticky feeling on my skin from the cum. I would have to take a shower soon, or as soon as possible, but I needed to send the video.

Oh, Levi would love this.

-

Fidgeting with the hem of my hoodie, I waited patiently for the call over Skype to be answered. I've stayed up most of the night, waiting for the moment Levi would get back to the hotel. This was just a quick call before both of us went to bed, but I was planning on making it memorable.

I missed Levi more than I could've ever thought. I had worn his hoodie the whole day, his scent calming me down even though he weren't here with me. It was slightly too large for me; Levi had bought it over sized, claiming that it was a good piece of clothing when cuddling. At the time, I had claimed it to be unnecessary since I was hot enough for him, but now I appreciated it. It felt like constantly getting a warm hug from Levi, and for now that was enough to keep me going for two more days until he finally came home.