MakoHaru -4

I kinda like the ones that the person wrote so I'm posting some more

written by - thoseswimmingdorks

profile link - https://archiveofourown.org/users/thoseswimmingdorks/pseuds/thoseswimmingdorks

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru

Haru was just like a cat.

He didn't eat anything else but fish. His days, when not in the pool, consisted of staying at home in a warm area. He preferred to stay out of crowded places, and his attitude was indifferent to those he didn't really care for, save the few close friends he had. But of course, there was always one person that a cat holds above all, that person being the master.

Makoto was that person to Haru.

Makoto was always good with cats. He was well known amongst all the cats in Iwatobi, all of whom had a glorious encounter with him. He welcomed all felines with open arms and a gentle smile that made any hesitation dissipate within a second. Makoto was just a feline God. Maybe that's why he and Haru got along so well.

Now, Makoto always knew Haru was like a cat. That's why he always tried to do his best to cater to his boyfriends every need. Whether it was eating fish for the hundredth time in a row, or just letting his lover lay on his lap when he was doing homework. He loved the way Haru instinctually depended on him.

There were other aspects in which Haru would remind Makoto of a cat. One of which was when Haru was in "heat". Makoto called it "heat" because he knew that Haru couldn't actually be in heat, but he honestly had no other words to describe the way the blue haired boy acted (and reacted) during this time. All the actions Haru took reminded Makoto so much of a cat, he wondered if perhaps Haru was hiding some cute ears in his black hair. Especially during this one incident that occurred when Makoto was studying for an upcoming test.

"Makoto?"

Makoto looked down at Haru who was lying in his lap while he was reading a book. "Yes?" He pushed up his glasses that were sliding down his nose.

Haru sat up and kissed Makoto's neck, rubbing his head against the spot he just kissed.

Makoto laughed and playfully pushed Haru away. "That tickles!" he exclaimed, rubbing the spot that Haru kissed.

Haru pouted and pulled the book that Makoto was reading out of his hands. Throwing it aside, he straddled Makoto's lap and continued kissing his boyfriends neck, using his tongue to lap over each kiss mark he left.

"H-haru!" Makoto tried not to let this get to him, but the way Haru was using his tongue made it almost impossible for him not to get hot and bothered by it. Giving into his lustful desires, he tilted his head back, giving Haru more access to his skin.

Haru took the invitation and licked from Makoto's collar bone all the way to his chin, leaving a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "Your turn." Lifting his shirt up and holding the end of it in his mouth, Haru bared his chest and stomach to Makoto's hungry eyes.

Makoto gladfully took the lead and began running his hands up and down Haru's toned stomach. Wanting more contact, Haru grated his hips against Makoto's, and kissed him hungrily. "Touch me." He muttered against Makoto's lips. Definitely not able to deny Haru in this state, Makoto brought his lips to Haru's nipples and gently bit one, while massaging the other one between his thumb and pointing finger. Haru let out a whine, which was totally new but hot to Makoto, and ran his fingers through the brown hair in front of him. "I need more, Makoto." He climbed off of his boyfriends legs and took off his loose sweatpants, revealing no underwear underneath.

Makoto was shocked, but obviously turned on at the same time. Did he plan to seduce him like this? Taking Haru into his large hands, Makoto began pumping slowly, teasing just as Haru had done to him earlier.

Haru, not liking this teasing, pushed Makoto so that he was lying back down on the floor. "Two can play that game Makoto." He straddled his boyfriends and began unbuckling Makoto's jeans which were in the way of what he wanted, biting his lips in anticipation. Expertly sliding the jeans off of Makoto's legs, Haru began to nibble the bulge under Makoto's black briefs that hugged his ass in just the right places.

"Ah, Haru!" Makoto tried to get up, but Haru pushed him back down, only allowing him to perch up on his elbows to watch.

"I am going to do all the work." Haru said in between the loud slurps coming from his mouth.

"Yeah, that's fine." Makoto panted giving up his position on his elbows and letting Haru have his way. Of course, he preferred to be the one giving pleasure, but he could never argue Haru in this state, and being in the receiving end wasn't always a bad thing. Haru was really skilled with his mouth and that just made things even better for him. Like right now, Haru was nibbling his bulge, once in a while, running his tongue up and down the considerable length. Makoto's underwear was now a sticky mess. Haru's saliva mixing with the pre-cum dripping from his tip and through his underwear. Right when Makoto felt himself nearing the edge, Haru stopped licking the underwear and stood up, walking to his bag where he had a bottle of lube waiting for him.

Makoto watched with lust and interest as Haru got on his knees while straddling him. Putting a considerable amount of the sticky substance on his fingers, Haru began stretching himself, circling the rim of his hole, his finger teasingly prodding his entrance. Makoto couldn't help but stare as Haru's finger disappeared inside him. Little by little, Haru made it to three fingers in. It had taken a while, but Makoto was even more turned on by the wait and the view he had of shameless Haru.

"Are you ready?" Makoto asked with a devilish smirk. Haru shivering at his darkened lust filled eyes.

Without answering, Haru lowered himself onto Makoto, his fingers digging into Makoto's back as he sat himself down on his lover's dick. Biting his lips as if savoring the feeling, Haru began rotating his hips. Not lifting himself up, but just feeling Makoto's large length in him.

Makoto was so close to lifting Haru up so he could pound into him, but he knew Haru would get mad if he did so. So he kept his hands by his side as support while Haru used him as a toy for the time being.

"It feels so good," Haru whimpered as he was still rotating his hips, the feeling driving Makoto crazy. "I can feel you so deep inside me Makoto," he practically moaned.

Sweat was starting to form on Makoto's forehead due to how hard he was holding himself back. "You know Haru, I can only stay patient for so long," he groaned into his lover's neck.

Haru smiled at him pitifully, giving him a long kiss as he lifted himself up and started riding Makoto. He expertly clenched his ass as he would lift himself up, then unclench it as he sank down again, making Makoto moan into his neck.

"You like that?" Haru asked teasingly.

"You know I do," Makoto chuckled, feeling himself close to cumming.

Haru heard it in his voice and began riding Makoto harder and faster. "Makoto, pump me," he ordered as he too felt himself getting near the edge. Makoto gladly took a hold of Haru's cock and began pumping steadily with Haru's movements.

Haru was the first to come with a shout as he spilled over himself and Makoto. He stopped moving, but his twitching ass brought Makoto all the way as he came inside him with a bite to the neck.

After regaining himself, Haru climbed off of Makoto to curl up beside him, not bothering to clean himself up due to how tired he was. Makoto took the initiative and started wiping them both down, afterwards pulling up the covers to cover them both. He smiled fondly as he watched Haru drift off, his hand stroking his boyfriend's hair in swift motions.

Undoubtedly, Haru was like a cat. It was easy to see, but Makoto was the only one who knew of this side of Haru and he was glad to have it that way. After all, he was his little black kitty.