Chapter 12

Hi loves! Another chapter up! I didn't want to leave you guys hanging so ya. Enjoy!

* 2 weeks later *

Matthew's POV:

This two weeks have been eventful. I found out that Dylan had paid for my hospital bills and my mum's one when a nurse told me that I don't have to pay for the bills when I went there to settle payment last week. 

When I went to find Dylan to tell him not to pay me anymore for the nest three years while working for him in return for the hospital bills paid, he almost went to the hospital to kill the 'bastard doctor'. His words, not mine.

He sounded creepy to be honest. He was emitting a dangerous aura as he mumbled under his breath about some canines, chainsaws, dicks and blood........something like that............. I don't even want to know what he was thinking.

It's also been 2 weeks since I last heard Caydon call me 'mummy' or what I believed to be mummy. Not that I'm complaining or anything...I'm not technically his whoever...just his caretaker to be exact.

* Ringgggg...Ringggg....* Oh! The ringing of the phone snapped me out of my daydream as I hurried towards the house phone. Did he leave anything behind?

"Hello?"

"Hi Matthew, Dylan here. Can you help to pack bentos for later? Pack anything you like."

"Are you going out?" Oh shit. I didn't mean to sound busybody.

"We're going out. Don't worry about Caydon, Emily will be fetching him later."

"Are you sure? Don't you have work today?"

"It's fine. Don't worry. Just get the bentos packed and wear something comfy. I'll pick you up at around 10am later when I come back to take some things."

"Oh...okay. See you later."

"See you." 

Weird...oh well, I have to get the bentos done up quickly. I have only 2 hours to get everything ready and to get changed. Why must he tell me only now?

Is it for revenge for drawing mustache on his face when he's sleeping? I guess it is. It's not my fault though...blame Caydon and his puppy eyes. I can never say no to his cuteness.

Dylan's POV:

"Where are we going?" He asked for the third time, hoping that I'll crack and tell already. Nah.

"Secret."

"Oh come on Dylan. Pleaseeeee? One hint?" He gave me the puppy eyes which I quickly look away from. I can never resist his or Caydon's puppy eyes.

"Nope." He continued to whine while pouting cutely. So cute. I want to take his lip between my teeth and have a taste of him. I bet it's delicious.

"We're here." Stopping the car, his eyes widened in awe as he jumped out of the car immediately.

" Stopping the car, his eyes widened in awe as he jumped out of the car immediately