Chapter 10

After working at Grillbys for awhile, you began to see familiar faces, more monster than human, but mostly it's just Sans, and the dogs. One memorable day was the incident, we call it the incident because it was.

It was a sunny afternoon, I arrived early to help with the cleaning up and such, I was sweeping when it happened "(y/n)" "yeah boss" I said with such hope for a raise but alas, the devil came and slapped my ass once again, "would... you mind doing... some baking I was hoping to branch out... too attract more customers" he exclaimed with such hope on his face, that adorable dorky smile, now if you remember boys and girls, I lied, lying is bad of course and can get you into situations such as this, me, meaning you, both know that we can't cook, bake, etc for the life of us so of course I took the reasonable action and proudly answered "of course I'd be happy too" ... I can't say no to that face...

And that's how in a matter of seconds, Grillbys bar was burnt to the ground, amazingly I didn't get fired on one condition, which is also why my hot, fireman boss became my roommate for 3 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's me sorry I was silent for a while
Important exams and life so I'll try to update as much as I can
Please don't give up me or this book I ain't dead yet