BNHA

What do you do with a BNHA character on your birthday?!

MONTH OF BIRTH:

January: Kirishima Eijirou

February: Uraraka Ochako

March: Todoroki Shouto

April: Midoriya Izuku

May: Jirou Kyouka

June: Kaminari Denki

July: Tokoyami Fumikage

August: Iida Tenya

September: Aizawa Shouta

October: Yaoyorozu Momo or Shinsou Hitoshi (you choose)

November: Bakugou Kirishima

December: Shigaraki Tomura

DATE OF BIRTH:

1-5: You go to see a new movie with ________, in which they fall asleep on your shoulder half-way during the best part.

6-8: _______ rings your doorbell, and when you open the door they are standing there holding the most gorgeous kitten (or puppy), which they say is their present to you.

9-11: You go to an amusement park with ________, in which they never let go of your hand even as you move from ride to ride, because they simply just can't get enough of you ;)

12-16: _______ throws you the best freaking surprise birthday party ever, and at 11:59pm they confess their feelings for you.

17-21: _______ buys you front row seats to your favourite band, and you both just have the best freaking time.

22-26: _________ kisses you out of the blue at your party and leaves you confused.

27-29: ________ takes you to a paintball game, in which they proceed to defend you from enemy attacks, calling you their queen/king.

30-31: _______ can't make it because they're busy, but apologises with a hug at the end of the day.