Chapter 10: TC to the Rescue

*Seto's POV

What have I done? Herobrine has just taken Adrianna and I'm the one that caused it... Ever since Herobrine's escape, he has been tracking me down, trying to get to Adrianna. I need to get Adrianna back. I run downstairs into the living room. Everyone is still there, chatting with each other, making small talk. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, they all look at me worriedly, as I am out of breath from running down the stairs and a frown is plastered on my face. "What's wrong?" Adam asks, as I finally manage to stabilize my breathing. I look at him and explain the whole situation.

"It's Herobrine. He's taken Adrianna". The faces everyone made all contained two emotions, fear and rage. We all agree on one thing, currently. We have to get Adrianna back.

*Adrianna's POV

When I awake, my body feels sore and my leg is chained to a bedpost. I looked around confusedly, then He walks into the room. "Goodmorning, princess" he greets. I look shocked for a bit, but then my expression shifts more towards anger. 

"Where am I Herobrine, and why am I chained to a bed?" Then I ponder for a moment on the questions I just spoke. Determining them as impotent, I ask another question. " Actually, better yet, where is everyone?" Anger is clearly hinted in my tone. All of a sudden, pain sweeps through my entire body. 

"Now, now, we don't use such harsh tones here. Your questions, I shall answer. You are in my apartment, I have you chained to that bed so you can't escape from me, and your friends are back at the TeamCrafted house, unharmed might I add" he replies.

"Why am I here then?" I ask.

"Because..." His pause starts to worry me.  His face goes from friendly to serious within a matter of seconds. "You are very necessary in this prophecy that Notch created to send me back, but to tell you the truth... I don't want to go back" he finishes.

"Still not following" I reply. 

"If the princess of good were to, lets say, turn evil, then I won't have to worry about going back" he says. I process the information in my head 

"Oh, great so he believes that he can turn me evil." 

"Wait, Herobrine is doing what to you?" a voice in my head spoke. 

"Seto? Is that you?" I thought. 

"Yes, now, where are you and what is going on?" he replied. 

"I'm in Herobrine's Apartment and Herobrine has me chained to a bed and he wants to turn me evil so he can't return to the Minecraft world." I answer. 

"Shit this is not good, not at all" he answers.

"Seto?" I ask.

"What is it?" he replies. 

"Please, come and save me." I answer.

"Don't worry I will" he assures.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys and gals,

Sorry for the slow updates. I have been feeling really sick and I have a lot to do for school. I've wanted to update, but I just didn't have the energy to do it.

Thanks for 2.1K reads guys and gals!

I never imagined to get over 500+ let alone 2K+ 

See ya later wonderlanders,

Adriwonderland x