fourteen

one day later

my mom was literally the person i could trust the most, she was so sweet, so lovely.

her smile made everything better, even when she was hurt, she always smiled at me.

i can not understand how a adorable person like my mom married a person like my dad.

he doesnt live sober, and if he does, hes working the whole time. he even cheated on my mom twice. whenever he comes home, which is like once a week, he comes at me and screams at me

"you whore, make me something to eat"

With those thoughts, I waited for Donghyuck.

"Good Morning Soomin-ah!", he said and gave me a suprised hug.
Of course I hugged him back.

"How are you know? Do you really feel better?", he said and looked at me worried.

I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry".

While walking, Donghyuck started to talk:"So what are your hobbies?"

"Nothing special, I am taking dance, piano and drums lessons. What about you?", I asked him.

"Sounds interesting! Singing is my passion. I love music so much, I wanna be once an idol", he said while daydreaming.

I laughed. "Haha, good luck at your audition. don't forget me when your famous"

"Thanks and I won't haha", he said and winked.

I went to my class.

I gave nobody my attention and sat down. My position here is, the normal one i guess.

I am getting along well with many people, but still, I am very unobtrusive.

WinWin, who sat next to me, greeted me. He knew that my mom died and tried to cheer me up, which was actually really cute.

"Is everything fine now?", he asked while making aegyo.

I laughed a bit. "Yeah, I'm  fine.."
And sadly the lesson began.

break

"The others are waiting!", WinWin said and took my hand.
"'The others?", I asked.

"You know, the so called "Foreign Swaggers", he said and laughed.

I got it and went with him to the cafeteria. And it's true, the others were waiting for us.

I greeted everyone and sat next to Taeyong.
Okay guys, he is not really my crush but he's attractive. Like how can you not resist him.

"Soomin, what was the matter? You weren't at school", Yuta asked.

"I was...sick", I said carefully.

"We really missed you", Taeyong said and acted cute, I really had to laugh.

"Now, since you're part of the Foreign Swaggers section, are you happy 'bout that?", Jaehyun asked and smiled.

"Haha, of course", I said and laughed.

At the day when I met them, I thought they were some players who acted like they were nice.

But they are really cool people, and they are really kind. Honestly, this day was one of my best days.

And also, Mark really became a good friend of mine and I really feel like shit when I think about the deal I had with Jin Ae.

I don't want to see Mark's reaction after I'll ignore him.

Or should I stop it now?

Should I go to Jin Ae and say that I won't do this shit?

I starred at Mark who was eating his breakfast. It wasn't a real stare. I looked at his actions. And didn't listen to the others.

"Yah, Soomin!", someone called.

I looked up to the person who called me. It was Doyoung.

"Ouhhh, are you starring at Mark??", he said to tease me.

I shook fastly my head and wanted to say something but Jaehyun speaked first.

"Are you in looove with him?", again a tease.

I looked to Mark so then can do something to stop them, but he laughed. Suddenly WinWin stood up and said:

"Stop teasing her, she doesn't want this, you're all acting childish!"

What was that?
He took my hand and left the place.
Is he jealous?

(a/n: KILL ME I AM SO BAD AT WRITING IM SO SORRY)