twenty-five

19:25

We went to my house, so I could take some stuff for tonight.

I sadly forgot my keys so we had to knock on the door.

My father opened the door and starred at us.

"Soomin-ah, who's this boy?", he asked serious.

"My really good friend, i'll take some stuff from my room and then I go to him. I hope it's okay, but I don't even care if you say yes or no", I said and went with Mark in.

"Mark, stay here", I said and go up.

Mark p.o.v

While waiting on the sofa, I looked up to Soomin's father. He seemed nice, I can't believe he did those things.

Suddenly he started to speak.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Mark, mister"

I wanted to be polite and I didn't ignore him. I mean which guest would do that?

"And you're really close with Soomin?"

"Yes, if it's okay for you. We have actually kinda feelings for each other..."

"Please do me a favor"

I nod.

"Take care of her. Be the everything she wanted. I think I'm not able anymore to give her love. I'm dead for her. And I'm sorry for my behavior in the past, probably she told you, didn't she?
I still love my daughter. She is the most important person in my life.

I'm not the reason anymore why she smiles, but can you be?", he said and it really touched my heart. I felt sorry for him.

"I will do it, don't worry", I said and smilling.

And at the right moment, Soomin came down with a bagpack.

"Let's go", she said and took my hand.

"Good bye, mister", I said while smiling.

"Yeah...bye", Soomin said too and looked to her dad. He was smiling a bit and nod.

#####################

Once we arrived my house, I looked around to see, if my parents are home, but they weren't. They are so busy with work that they forgot me, but I can live with it.

We didn't do much in the last time.

We only started to watch a movie. And again we sat really close, but it was comfortable tho.

The thing is, that in the movie came a hot scene. And it was so awkward. I turned the TV off and looked to Soomin, who still looked shook at the black television. And it looked cute.

"You didn't saw a scene like this before?", I asked and chuckled.

She shook her red head.

I pinched her cheeks and smiled.

"I'm tired", she said.

"Let's go sleep", I replied.

"Uhm, you can sleep in my room, I'll sleep here", I said after thinking.

"No!! I'll sleep here", she yelled.

"No! You're the guest, you'll get the best", I said and did aegyo, kill me.

"Hmpf, fine. Then stop being cute",she yelled again and smiled.

Soomin p.o.v

I changed my clothes in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I felt really bad because I sleep in his room and he will sleep on the sofa.

As I entered his room, I found him on his bed, sitting.

He smiled.

"Come, sit down, let's talk a bit",he said and gave me a place.

"So, is everything okay, like family...", he tried to start the conversation.

"Yes, everything's okay. I'm of course upset and depressed because of my mom's death. But I have you and the others, and that's enough", I said and smiled.

"Let's stop talking about me. What about you, Mark?", I asked.

He was quite and staring on the blanket.

"My parents don't love each other anymore but they still live in the same house because of me. But it doesn't make sense, because they are working all the time anyways. I didn't see them for 1 week. But yeah I can live with it. They are really annoying", he said.

"I'm so sorry-", I wanted to say but he put his finger on my lips to shut myself up.

"You don't have to. I'm happy, I have you here by my side", he said and grinned.

I laughed a bit and looked to him. And I swear, I've never had this long eye contact before.

It seemed like we couldn't stop looking at each other. (Honestly this is true, his eyes are beautiful).

We both came automatically close to each other, he looked at my lips.
I knew what will come, so I shut my eyes and let it be.

His hand touched my left cheek and suddenly I could feel his breath on my lips, which were touched by his after some seconds.

This time, it was a long (ass) kiss, but I stopped it and looked at him.

"Mark, I love you", I said.

"I love you too, Soomin. Do you wanna be my girlfriend? And you promise me to be always by my side?", he asked.

"Yes, I'd love to!", I said and hugged him.

3 new messages

jinae: you

jinae: are

jinae: dead.

(a/n: this is the worst part i've rver wrote please kill me)