twenty-four

one day later

soomin: are you home?

mark: yeees wanna come over??

soomin: yep tell me your adress

mark: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX see ya then

soomin: bye

I ran out of the house without letting my father knows, but he shouldn't even care. He's not my father anymore.

I went to Mark's house and knocked on the door. He opened and he smiled, and this looked hella cute.

"Hey sweetie", he said and let me in.
"Don't call me like that", I said, smilling automatically.

"Are your parents here", I asked and went to the living room.

"Nah, working", he said, faking a smile and sitting next to you.

"Mark, can I tell ya something", I said and looking at the ground.

"Of course, anything", he said and took my hand.
Like the last time, I loved the way he took my hand. His hand was really soft.

"My "father" came after weeks back. And I can't survive with him anymore.
He wasn't here when my mother died.
He cheated on my mother two times, but my mother is such a kind and lovely person and forgave him. But he dissapeard often without telling us. You don't know how much I hate him", I stoped and looking at him.

But as surprise, he hugged me tightly. I felt his breath on my neck but it was kinda comfortable.

"Firstly, thanks for telling me. Secondly, I'm so sorry. Really I understand you. I don't want to have a father like this. I wanna help you, okay? If he does something, tell me, and we will do something, I promise", he said and stopped the hug.

"Thanks Mark, I love you- eh, I mean, eh, I love you as a friend and I love it that you help me, oh lord please kill me", I accidently said.

Mark chuckled.
"You're cute, I love you too", he said and laughed because I probably became red.

"Anyways", I changed the topic," Can I stay here, only tonight?".

"Of course you can, but first let's do something so then you become happy", he smiled.

He stood up:" Let's go and eat ice cream"

"Yes!!!", I said and stood happily up.

////////////////////////////

"Wait here I'll get ice cream, what do you want?", he asked.

"Hmmm, vanillia?", I said and smilied.

He nod and went.

We were at the park, the weather was beautiful. It was sunny and warm.
I looked around, because I was bored.

Suddenly I saw someone sitting on tge ground and I can tell you, although I didn't see his head, it was WinWin.

I ran to him and sat next to him.
"Winnie the Pooh, how are you doing?", I said loudly and punshed his shoulder.

But he ignored me and looked on the ground.

"Yah Si Cheng?", I said to get his attention.

"Is the ground more interesting than me?", I yelled.

But oh my god, he started to cry.

"Si Cheng, what's the matter- don't cry, please", I said and wiped his tears away.
He hugged me and pat at his back.

"Please, be quite", he said and cried more. After that he stood up and said
"I'll talk to you later, I see, Mark is waiting for you", and went.

"Si Cheng, I have time don't go-", but it was too late.

I turned to the other side and I saw Mark. He looked a bit angry. Why is everybody like this?

I ran to him.
"Mark I'm sorry, he is my good friend and he needed help", I tried to explain.

"It's okay, take your ice cream", he said and tried to smile.

"Don't be jealous, I'm yours", I teased him and took his hand.

"Lol you're not even my girlfriend", he laughed.

"But you want it right?", again I teased him.

"Look at me", he said again. Why am I doing this? Guess what happend.

He kissed me. But THANKS GOD only on my cheek. And laughed at me.

(a/n: such a disgusting chapter hehe
라라💖)