♣2♣

After what seemed like ages, she came across a garden. The weird thing was, the flowers were three times her height. They all had the same disturbing, sharp-toothed smiles as the daises. She heard a noise and jerked her head in the direction it came. At the end of the path, was a flower bigger than the rest.
"Hello?" Alice worriedly called, taking a few hesitant steps forward. She didn't expect an answer, but that's what she got.
"Hello, Darling." Purred the flower, its sharp teeth flashing. Alice's eyes were wide with fear, but she gathered up her very small amount of courage.
"E-excuse me, b-but where exactly a-am I?" She stuttered. The flower smiled once again.
"Why you are in the greatest place known to anyone." It said, the same smile plastered on its face. If you could call it that.
"And that would be?" She asked, confused. She heard a cacophony of snickers from behind her. Her head snapped behind her to see nothing.
"Skittish, are we?" Another flower said, its voice caring yet laced with venom. Alice blushed, heat racing to her cheeks. She felt something wrap around her leg, and looked down to see a gigantic leaf wrap around her ankle. She jumped back but the leaf remained tight. She heard laughing again, as more leaves wrapped around her limbs. Alice was terrified by now as the humongous flowers slowly started attacking her. She started walking backwards when their grip grew tighter, pain began to creep through her leg. She tried to jerk her leg away, only to be greeted my even more leaves wrapped around her body. Alice screamed to the top of her lungs. The flowers were laughing at her panicked shrieks, sick grins on their faces. I'm going to die! I have no weapons, Alice thought.
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality." Someone whispered in her ear. The leaves that wrapped around her torso, holding her arms to her sides, began to constrict her lungs. She felt something gently pressing against her thigh as the leaves tightened. She struggled against the flowers and screamed so they wouldn't notice her grasping for the object. It was a knife. A large, candy-coated handled, combat knife that was held in place on her thigh by white lace tied in a tidy, little bow. She slipped it out, took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and plunged it into one of the leaves. She heard a flower hiss and more followed as she blindly slashed at them. She fell to the ground, she hadn't realized that she was several feet in the air. She quickly stood up, spitting out grass and dirt. The knife was clutched in her right hand, and black gunk was splattered over her dress and apron and a few splashes in her hair. She was suprisingly breathless yet giddy. Her happiness was cut short at the sight of the flowers' grimaces. Alice cursed under her breath.
"You shouldn't have done that, Alice." The main flower said in a sing-song like voice. She took an uneasy step back.
"How do you-?" The flower cut her off. It lunged at her. Alice bit back a scream, as her eyes flashed. She slashed at the knife and heard a beautiful shriek as warm splattered on her apron. Her knife had went right through the flower. Its stem wavered then collapsed. She smiled and noticed that her canine teeth came to a deadly point. The flowers shrunk back in fear as she strutted past them, stepping over the dead flower, and continued walking through the forest. She flipped her knife in her delicate, pale hands, with black fingernails, and placed it back in its lacey home.