♠9♠

Alice awoke, startled by the loud sounds emitted by the soilders marching up the corridor towards her cell. She quickly sat up as the loud sound of a lock unlocking echoed around her empty cell. A set of guards marched in and heaved Alice up by her elbows. She growled as they pulled her into the corridor..
     "Pretty lady, isn't she?" The guard to her left asked the one to her right.
     "Gorgeous lady, more like." The one to her right purred in reply. Alice tensed has the one to her right tried to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.
     "I wouldn't do that if I were you." A voice purred from The Cat's cell.
     "I'm not afraid of you, Cat." The right one spat as he began to reach for her hair again.
     "It's not me you should be afraid of." The Cat purred. The moment he had finished speaking, Alice had clamped her razor-sharp teeth onto the guard's gloved hand. He yelped and tried to tank his hand away, succeeding after several times. Blood ran off of the guard's hand as some dripped down Alice's chin. The Cat chuckled.
     "I warned you." He told the guard. He then spoke to Alice. "That's my little monster." Alice licked blood off her lips and giggled. The right guard sneered at her while the left one grabbed a muzzle and began putting it on Alice. She snapped at them and tried to prevent the inevitable. With her arms held back, she wasn't able to keep the guards at bay. They succeeded in putting the muzzle on her and continued to pull her down the corridor. Most of the cells that they walked past were full. Glowing eyes watched Alice as she walked by, the prisoners whistling and catcalling her as she giggled under her muzzle.
     They finally reached the large, solid oak doors that led into the courtyard. It was beautiful. Perfectly mowed grass, the color of the greenest grass you could ever imagine, along with red roses, stunning porcelain fountains, and the Queen of Hearts, herself, gracefully sitting on her throne of silver and red. She had long, glossy, blond hair who's curls climbed down past he belly button, a silver crown decorated with rubies sat among them. She wore a dress who's bodice was blood red and tightly hugged her perfect hour-glass form and who's skirt was white and decorated with blood red hearts and lace. She was tall, tan, and drop-dead gorgeous. She sat with perfect posture and watched as Alice was, basically, dragged before her. The Queen didn't look at Alice with hate or disgust, not an allusion of a sneer to be found, but with large, kind, strawberry red eyes that were flaked with blood red and silver and a permanent tilt of the corners of her mouth upward. The guards shoved Alice forward, causing her to stumble. She quickly regained her footing and posture and stood tall, glaring at the Queen with defiance.
     "Your name, Darling?" The Queen purred. Her voice was warm and silky, seemingly drifting into Alice's ear with calm.
     "Alice. Silvers." Alice replied, continuing to glare.
     "Ah, yes. I've heard much about you, and I am very pleased to finally meet you."
     "Very pleased to finally be able to kill the threat, you mean." The Queen's loving eyes faltered into a glare that could kill before instantly turning back faster than it had came.
     "With all do respect, Alice, what do I have to be threatened about of you?" She retorted polietly. Alice blew a strand of hair from her face and spat on the glossy, spotless platform the thrown sat on, then looked back at the Queen with her signature, devilish half-smile.
     "Everything." The Queen nodded at the Ace, nothing more than a simple dip of her perfect head. The Ace kicked the back of Alice's knees so hard, she fell forward onto all fours. She attempted to get up, but the Ace's foot prevented her. She growled and looked up at the Queen who Alice could tell was trying not to smile bigger than the usual tilt of her lips.
     "I, the Queen of Hearts, hereby find you, Alice Silvers, guilty of treason, betrayal of the crown.." The Queen's voice drifted off as Alice tried to shut her out, focusing on the beautiful eyes of the Queen that were filled with hate. "And murder. I sentence you to death by decapitation. Effective immediately." After she had purred the last sylabul, Ace and Four yanked Alice up and dragged her towards the horrific, blood stained, hunk of wood she was forced to put her head into.
     "Off with her head." Was the last thing she heard before the sickening sound of the blade coming down and darkness.