02

__________________________________________________________________ ❁❀❁

"What was that babe?" He hums lowly into her ear, sucking harshly on the tender flesh of her neck. Tatum cries out while thrusting upwards, trying to rub against his boxer clad dick to ease the aching need between her legs.

"I want you to fuck me," she mewls, "Please Louis."

The wicked look in his eyes has her even more desperate, her hands claw at his back, reeling him in for another passionate kiss, teeth clashing and tongues battling, it's a war, one that she already knows she's lost.

"You'd like that wouldn't you."

She proves his point by lifting her hips off the bed, panting for more.

"Yes!" She cries out in frustration, whimpering as he lightly lets one finger trace the contour of her body, all the way down past her belly button and to her most aching parts. He lets his finger trail up and down her lower lips, grinning at the wetness accumulated.

"Oh I know you want to, I can feel it. My little slut," He purrs, adding more pressure causing her hips to buck.

"Yes!" She hisses, "Your little slut."

"Well," He drawls out, "My little slut is just going to have to wait until next Friday isn't she?"

"No," Tatum whines, need thrumming in her veins.

"Yes," he says coldly, rising to his feet. "It's Saturday. I need to leave."

"But, you're hard!" Tatum splutters, rejection stinging her to the core.

"Congratulations, you have eyes." He snaps, "I have two hours until I'm meeting Penny, and I'd like some alone time, so as I previously said, can you kindly get the fuck off so I can get changed."

__________________________________________________________________