06

__________________________________________________________________  

❁❀❁

It's a Friday, Friday the 3rd Of January around ten at night when Tatum is found in her bathtub, wrists slit with a lifeless face. Four words written on the walls, floors, and mirrors in the bathroom;

"He doesn't want me."

_

And as Louis stands, waiting for his next girl, he staggers backwards as a furious Megan begins pounding on his chest.

"This is your fault! You fucking shithead."

As she explains in between choked sobs, Louis takes a step back, a flicker of remorse sparks in his eyes before anger takes place.

"Don't fucking blame me. We fucked every Friday, so what? I promised her jackshit. She didn't even know my last name! We never spoke about ourselves. She knew the deal. Don't blame me because the psycho bitch got too attached,"

With that, he storms off, listening as Megan screams profanities at him.

And if anyone asks, he will fucking deny it, but Tatum will always be his Friday girl.

If anyone asks, he will deny going to the graveyard every Friday to cry about how sorry he is for what he has done.

And if anyone asks who lays the red roses at her grave every Friday, he will deny that too.

He will deny everything, because he is Louis fucking Tomlinson, and he has no time for emotions.

__________________________________________________________________

Finished. I did write this when sixteen. I am now nineteen. I do apologise if it is shitty, I've edited it here and there but I think I'm just going to keep it the way it is now, I have changed the ending up I find this a lot more realistic than the last ending.
Thanks for reading!:)