03

__________________________________________________________________                                               ❁❀❁

"He is never going to love me, is he?" Tatum sniffles into her pillow, her hair softly being caressed by her best friend; Megan, who's eyes were wide with sympathy and sadness for her best friend.

"Shh," Is all Megan says. Megan wasn't one to sugarcoat anything, but the last thing Tatum needed to know was what she thought. To Megan, Louis was a fucking bastard who had no regards for anyone's feelings but himself, and even though Tatum was an amazing, beautiful women, Louis would not change for anyone.

However Tatum knew this, which only causes her to cry harder.

"You know what," She says rebelliously, "This Friday. I'm ending it."

Megan only rolls her eyes behind her friends head , because, okay then. It's not like she says this every Monday. But like the good friend she is she nods along, telling Tatum how strong she is for doing this.

Megan lays their helplessly as her best friend sobs about the boy she loves, and Megan finds herself wondering how much more her fragile friend can take.

Tatum in simple words, has had a shit life. Her parents ran for the hills when she was diagnosed with depression at the age of nineteen, and hadn't looked back.

Her first boyfriend, who she had been with for three years cheated on her repeatedly and refused to have sex with her due to the scars littering her legs and arms as he found it unattractive.

She got sacked from her job because she couldn't find the willpower to leave her bed for months, the only thing keeping her going was Megan who paid both of their rents for as long as she could.

Louis, from what Tatum has explained, swooped down when she was at her lowest and made her feel worth it - he didn't judge her for her scars, although he hadn't even ever mentioned them. Tatum thinks it's because he is a gentleman. While Megan knows that to him, a hole is a hole and he doesn't give a fuck about the packaging.

But again, Megan keeps her lips sealed and allowed her friend to get fucked off of the cheapest bottle on wine they had in the fridge.

-
Soon Tatum comes to the conclusion she can't leave Louis.

He is her heart, her soul, and if she can't get all of him, but still get's some, that's enough for Tatum right now.

An unknown quote that she admires is;  "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Louis loves his phone, his booze, and cigarettes, but, he uses her and many other girls as if they were objects.

It admittedly drives Tatum to tears most nights.

"You ready babe?" He whispers into her ear, pulling sharply on her hair, "You want me to fuck you until you can't walk? Make you mine? Mark every bit of your skin so everyone knows you're my obedient little slut?"

"Yes," She cries, over and over, whimpering, whining,wailing for -moremoremore.

"Yeah? So be a good girl and get on those fucking knees for me."
__________________________________________________________________

Can I get at least get a C for effort? I am so bad at writing this shit, not joking my anxiety screams at me to stop.