7 | Drunk Link

Y/N POV

Link looked at me right after he chugged the whole glass of beer. He looked normal, so he continue talking about his adventure and other stuff. Then the weirdest part happened...

"Hey, Y/N, has anything me told you how beautiful you are~"

I felt my cheeks heat up

"N-no" DAMMIT!!! WAY DID I STUTTERED!!!

Slow music started to play in the background and I looked at Link. He smiled goofily and took me to the dance floor. He looked at me and started dancing with me on his trail.

We looked at each other and locked eyes. His eyes looks really beautiful and shiny. I couldn't help it but lean in.

But I got pulled back by someone else. I looked to see who it was and saw the one and only.... 

??? POV

I walked inside the inn that was in kakariko village to set for the night. I saw people dancing and being drunk. I keep walking to the counter when something captured my eye.

NO WAY!!! IS THAT Y/N!!!

I walked closer to see if it was and it was. She was leaning in to this blonde dude. I felt something inside of me and for some reason I had the urge to pull Y/N towards me.

I walked closer to them and pulled Y/N to a hug. She looked at me and then smiled brightly. She hugged me back.

Y/N POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS HERE!!!

I hug him back but only to be pulled away.

"Leave my *HIC* girlfriend alone *HIC*"

I looked at link to only see him in this ninja pose ready to fight.

My childhood friends looked at him and smirked. He also got into a ninja pose.

"LINK YOUR DRUNK!!! GET YOURSELF CALM"

"NE *HIC* VER!!"

I dragged Link into our room. I closed the door and dragged Link to the bed. I pushed him into the bed and try to make him Go to Sleep. (anyone get the reference? XD)

Link didn't want to go to sleep, so instead he pinned me down to the floor and started to kiss my neck. I felt a shiver go trough my spine.

I did my best to pull Link of me, but he was to strong. He finally found my sweet spot in my neck and started to suck on it. I try my best not to moan, but I moan.

I felt Link smirked and kept sucking my neck. He finally stop and I touch my neck to fell a hickey. I blushed and looked at him.

Link leaned in and started to kiss me. My eyes flew open and I with all my might, I pushed him of me.

He feel into the floor and fainted. I sight and blushed from what just happened. I touch my lips and I don't know why but I smiled.

I looked at Link and put him a blanket and pillow for him to sleep well.

I took off my shoes and made my self comfy and feel asleep dreaming of what just happened...

??? POV

I walked around to try and find Y/N room. I finally found it and turn the door nob to find her asleep. I smiled and walked to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"You will soon be mine and we will be the happiest couple"

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Soooooo, how was it? Sorry I took a long time. There was something called school that got in my way.

And sorry for the short chapter, I tried my best but it sucks (┳Д┳)

Don't forget to comment, vote and share :3