11 | Phantom Ganon

Link charged at Phantom Ganon with bow ready to shoot. Ganon on the other hand, he decided to hide between the paintings on the wall of the room with his horse so he can attack Link in surprise.

"Link watch out" a certain blue fairy said. Link dodge a electrical power force just in time. P.G hid in another painting.

Link waited for P.G to come out in one of the paintings to shoot him. As expected, he came out with his dark ghostly horse ready to attack. Link saw his opportunity and shoot him.

P.G made a roaring sound and hid between the paintings again. Phantom Ganon then made clones of himself to confused Link.

Link twirled around the room, seeking for the real monster. As he turns around to find a painting with a purple swirl coming of it. He gets the bow ready and shots Phantom Ganon as he comes out of the painting.

P.G decided it was time to fight for real and came out of the paintings with his staff ready to kill.

P.G makes a power ball from his staff and aim it at Link. Link dodged with a side roll just on time.

Link dodge all the power balls that the evil beast was throwing. He looked at the beast trying to figure out a way to beat him.

Navi swirl around Link's head, trying to tell him something.

"Link! Try hitting the power balls with the master sword back at him!"

Link nodded and calculated the right time to hit the power ball with his sword. As he hit the power ball, the power ball turned yellow to blue. Phantom Ganon only laughed and hit it back with his staff.

Link wasn't ready to give up so he hit the power ball back at the phantom. The power ball went back and forward, gaining speed. Soon the power ball was going really fast. Link reflected the power ball one more time at the phantom.

P.G electrified himself with his own power ball.. Link saw his opportunity and charge in with the master sword, stabbing it at the phantom head.

The phantom shoot a loud bloody scream and turned all wrinkled. It floated to the middle of the room where a black swirl was forming. Phantom Ganon stayed floating on top of the black hole while a familiar voice spoke.

"How dare you defeat my minion. I will revenge on you. Anyways this was only a test."

A maniac laughed echoed through the room

"Don't worry, the real me is going to be impossible to defeat anyways."

Suddenly a strong wind blew threw and Link covered his eyes with his hands. As soon as the wind dried up, Link opened his eyes to find the black hole and Phantom Ganon gone.

The metal bars that blocked the stairs entranced was gone, the paintings in the room turned into bright colorful painting of the woods with small sparkles here and there, and the atmosphere coming back to a nice warm feeling.

The middle of the room glowed a small blue light, forming a circle, waiting for Link to walk into. Next to it was a heart container. He picked it up and felt stronger than before.

He stood in front of the portal and took a deep breath. He stepped inside and closed his eyes as a bright light flashed before him

Link POV

A bright flash cover my view. I closed my eyes and opened them to find myself in the chamber of the seven stages.

The blue crystal waterfalls falling in a gracefully, the smell of pines covering the atmosphere. I looked around the area trying to find the sage of light only to see Saria.