12 | Death Mountain

(Y/N) POV

The sound of Eponas steps was the only thing you can hear, beside our breaths.

We were currently making our way to Death Mountain to awakened the next sage.

I looked at the grass that blurred under my eyes. The grass was a pretty shade of green with small flowers growing. The grass remind me of one time when I was little.

I ran through the grass hiding from mommy and daddy. We where currently playing hide and seek and I decided to hide in our backyard. I tried staying low in the grass so they couldn't find me.

"Gotcha!"

I squealed and started laughing as someone was tickling me. They stopped and I stood up to find mommy smiling at me.

I felt a tear fall from my cheeks. I snapped back to reality with tears falling from my eyes like there's no tomorrow.

I tried blinking to stop the tears only for more to come.

I was running away from the evil magic that has been following me. I couldn't run suddenly. I was stopped by my feet frozen. I tried moving my legs but couldn't budge. The dark then made its way to my body. I was shacking violently. My mouth was opened, eyes where white, I was crying.

I woke up and started crying. Mommy And daddy then came running into my room and looked at me with worried faces.

My mom just sight and told me it was a nightmare. Then she fell asleep with me on one side and daddy on the other.

By now I was sobbing. Epona stopped and Link got of her. He then helped me get down from Epona. I hugged him and sobbed in his shoulder.

He hugged back and rubbed circles in my back and told me sweet things in my ear.

"I would protect you and I will never leave your side."

I look up to see him smiling down at me. I then looked down and frowned. I know that won't be true when he knows who I really am, who I work for, and that I am supposed to kill him.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I looked up to see a volcano with a ring of smoke surrounding it. I walked up the path that leads apparently to a place inside the volcano.

I followed Link up the mountain. I always wanted to visit this place. I smiled at the sight in front of me.

From the edge of mountain you can see Kakariko Village. The houses where so small and you can see the big wind mill.

I looked around to find that I lost Link. Oh crap!

I started to have a mini start attack. Then stopped and took deep breaths. Ok just follow the path up to the mountain.

I followed the path hoping to find Link. I walked for a good five minutes to find an entrance. I walked inside to a small rock tunnel.

At the end of the tunnel was like a city. There was buildings made of rocks and a big structure in the middle of the City, but there was one problem. Where are the citizens?

The place was empty and really quite.

I walked around and found stairs leading down a level. I walked down the rock stairs and found Link talking to what seems a goron. So this is where the goron's live uh. But where are they?

"Hey (Y/N)! Met Link!" Said Link cheerfully while waving at me

"Pfft! His name is Link also" I said holding back my laugh.

Link nodded. I walked up to them and tried to hold my laugh the best I could. Ok (Y/N) keep it together. I took a deep breath and tried talking.

"H-hi my name is (Y/N), nice to meet you L-Link" I laughed a little. Dammit me and my giggles.

•~•~•~•~•

Link pushed the goron statue that stood in front of a door way to death mountains crater. I looked at the path and felt a wave of heat hitting my forehead.

"Are you sure is safe to go there?" I said kinda worried that something bad is going to happen.

"Pff, of course is safe with the red tunics they let us have" said Link smiling at me.

I smiled back and walked into the rocky tunnel. The tunnel was dark at first but a bright light flashed at end of the tunnel.

I looked around the crater. It was MASSIVE! I starred at the beautiful crater that was beyond my eyes.

There was lava at the bottom, making bubbles of heat, two rock pillars that stand tall in the middle of a rock island.

I walked up to a brocken bridge and looked down. I felt a shiver go through my spine.

"Hold on tight" said Link who was behind me. I nodded while Link placed one hand around my waist while the other one holding a hookshot.

We swing through the air to the other side of the broken bridge and landed on our feet gracefully.

Link let go of my waist and pit the hook shot away. I wonder where he puts everything?

Link walked in front of me. I looked at the big pillars and wonder how they where made. I then bumped into Links back and fell into my butt.

"Sorry I wasn't locking where I was locking" I said embarrassed. Link chuckled and helped me up.

I looked over Links shoulder and saw the man again.

Link turned around and smiled at the man. "(Y/N) this is Shiek, you probably wonder who he was the whole time. He is someone that is helping us save Hyrule" said Link introducing me to Shiek

I smiled and offered my hand for a hand shake to only get nothing. I felt sweat falling from my forehead. I decided to just place my hand down.

"Link, (Y/N), I would like you to learn the 'Bolero of Fire'" Said Shiek taking out his gold harp.

He played some notes then looked at Link. Link grabbed his ocarina out of one of his lockets and played the same notes.

Shiek played the same notes again and Link followed making a melody. I smiled and hummed the melody while they played. The melody ended and Links ocarina twinkled.

Shiek looked at us and bowed. Before flashing away he looked at me in the eye with a warning look. I knew what that meant. He knows about me and my true form.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Words: 1092

Published: 7/8/18

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Remember to vote, comment, and share ( ˘ ³˘)❤