Bring Honour to us All

Luna's POV

I walk into Mulan's room to remind her we have to meet our mother in town. To see her writing something on her arm. "Mulan we have to go see mother now or we'll be late" I tell her.

"You go on ahead, I have to head the chickens and give father his third cup of tea" she states. I nod my head and go to our stable where our two horses are. They are both similar in appearance, except mine is a chestnut brown horse while hers is Black. I his reins on and mount him before riding into town.

"Where's your sister?" mother asks me.

"Giving father his tea" I tell her and she sighs.

"Go inside and start to get ready" she tells me. So I went into the bath house and say hello to grandmother. Before I was undressed and placed into my warm tub of water. I was starting to be dressed in a blue shirt and white skirt when Mulan arrived. Her bath was cold as mum helped the girls wash her.

"This is what you give me to work with
Well, honey, I've seen worse
We're going to turn this sow's ear
Into a silk purseWe'll have you washed and dried
Primped and polished
Till you glow with pride
Trust me recipe for instant bride
You'll bring honor to us all" mum sees what Mulan had written and grandmother gave her the cricket. Mulan joins me at last and our gets done at the same time."Wait and see
When we're through
Boys will gladly go to war for you
With good fortune
And a great hairdo
You'll bring honor to us all" mother leads Mulan and I to where we'd get our dresses. As we passed two guys playing a game Mulan won it for one of them.
"A girl can bring her family
Great honor in one way
By striking a good match
And this could be the day" Mulan and I were placed on stools as we wear dressed. Our mother and the designers sang about what men want in a girl.
"Men want girls with good taste
Calm
Obedient
Who work fast-paced
With good breeding
And a tiny waist
You'll bring honor to us all" they finish dressing us and mum leads us to the make-up stylist. I see two boys take a girls doll and took it off them before giving it back to her with a gentle smile. I love children and get wait to have some of my own.
"We all must serve our Emperor
Who guards us from the Huns
A man by bearing arms
A girl by bearing sonsWhen we're through
You can't fail
Like a lotus blossom
Soft and pale
How could any fellow
Say "no sale"
You'll bring honor to us all" mum sings and places a comb in mine & Mulan's hair.
"There, you're ready" she tells us.
"Not yet" Grandmother states appearing with an apple, 2 pendants, and beads of jade "an apple for serenity" she says placing it in my mouth. "A pendant for balance" giving one each to Mulan and I. "Beads of jade for beauty" she says placing it around Mulan's neck.
"You must proudly show it
Now add a cricket just for luck
And even you can't blow it" she tells us placing a cricket in a cage on the back of Mulan's dress.
"Ancestors
Hear our plea
Help us not to make a
Fool of us
And to not uproot
Our family tree
Keep our father standing tall" Mulan and I sing together.
"Scarier than the undertaker
We are meeting our matchmaker" the other girls and us sing.
"Destiny
Guard our girls
And our future
As it fast unfurls
Please look kindly on
These cultured pearls
Each a perfect porcelain dollPlease bring honor to us
(Please bring honor to us)
Please bring honor to us
(Please bring honor to us)
Please bring honor to us all" our mothers and us girls all sang. Mulan, the other girls and I opened our umbrella's bowing down holding them in front of us. The matchmaker appears with her clip board and observes us.

A/N

Picture above of Luna in the morning and picture on the external of her hair & outfit without her make-up on. Video above of the original song.