Huns Attack

Jian's POV

We enter the burnt down village and I can't believe my eyes. How could anyone do this to an innocent? "Search for survivors" Captain Li Shang orders us. I stick close to Ping as we search the village. When we enter what used to be a house we find a little girl's doll and I'm close to tears. Killing adults was one thing, but innocent children.

"It'll be ok Luna" Ping whispers to me as he holds the doll.

"Not here" I tell him and he nods his head. The two captains appear on their horses and dismount them.

"I don't understand" Captain Typhoon states.

"My father should've been here" Captain Shang adds.

"Captains!" Chi-fu calls and we head over. To see the enter generals army and a few Huns dead on a battle field. Chien-po appears with the general's helmet.

"The general" he says sniffling as he hands Shang the helmet. Shang wonders off to the side as the others join us.

"Go Ping" I tell him and he goes over to Shang while I walk over to Typhoon. "I am sorry for your loose Captain, but I assure you. We will not rest until the Huns are brought to justice" I assure him.

"Thanks Jian, at least I still have Shang" he states as we look at him (Shang) and Ping. "Your cousin and him seem to be best buds now" he adds.

"Yeah, I'm glad Ping was able to make a friend. Actually we've both made friends" I state looking at Yao, Ling and Chien-po. Shang returns to his horse and mounts it, Typhoon follows his lead.

"The Huns are moving quickly" Typhoon states.

"We'll make better time to the imperial city through the Tung Shao pass" Shang tells us.

"We're the only hope for the emperor now" he and Typhoon state. "Move out" they tell us and I mount Zeus. I watch Ping place the doll against the sword Shang left. Ping returns to his horse and together we make our way through the pass following the others. This time there was no singing or cheer as we march. Suddenly a cannon fires from Ping's cart and we turn to glare a Mushu who points to Crikee.

"What happen?" Typhoon demands as he appears with Shang.

You just gave away our position, now we're..." Shang starts shouting. When an arrow gets him in the shoulder, knocking him off his horse. A storm of arrows fall down. "Get out of range!" Shang tells us.

Just then flaming arrows were shoot and set the cart on fire. "Save the cannons!" Typhoon orders. We do so and Ping release her horse from the carts harness. Ping mount him and we ride away as the cart explodes sending us flying. I grab Mushu as Ping grabs his sword and we run over to the others.

We start to fire the cannons on Shang's orders until he tells us to save the last cannon. Through the smoke we saw a man on the horse and an army appears behind him. Typhoon tells us to drew our weapons to prepare to fight, saying we'd die with honour. The Huns charge us and Shang tells Yao to aim the cannon at Shan-yu. But Ping steals it and runs off. "Ping!" I shout as Typhoon holds me back and Shang runs to save Ping.

"Come on we gotta help" Yao states and charges forward with Ling & Chien-po.

"Let me go Typhoon, that's my cousin out there!" I shout.

"I can't do that Luna" he whispers in my ear and I stiffen. "Guess I was right, don't worry no one else knows. Shang will save Ping" he assures me. Just as Ping fires the cannon at the mountain side causing an avalanche. As the avalanche was taking out the Huns, Shan-yu gets Ping with his sword. He starts to run away and grabs Shang along the way. Ling, Yao and Chien-po start to run back noticing the avalanche heading their way.

"Get behind the rocks!" Typhoon shouts pulling me behind one.

"Khan, save Ping!" I shout and he escapes the soldiers grip galloping towards Ping. I didn't see anything after Ping mounted Khan. As the avalanche of snow reached us as we hide behind the biggest rock.

"Do you see them?!" Chien-po shouts to Yao who was standing on our hands with an arrow, bow and some rope.

"Yes" he states and fires the arrow. "Prefect, no we'll pull them to safety" he says as the rope slips through his fingers. We bring him down and he says "I let them slip through my fingers". Just then the arrow flies into his hands and he's pulled towards the edge. We all jump on him and Chien-po pulls us away from the edge.

We pull them pack onto the cliff side Typhoon grabbing Shang while I grab Ping. Khan walks over to Zeus and they greet each other. "Step back guys, give them some air" Ling tells us and we back away.

"Ping, you're the craziest man I've ever meet" Shang states. "And for that I owe you my life" he says smiling. "From now on you have my trust" he adds placing a hand on Ping's shoulder.

"Let's hear it for Ping, the bravest of us all!" Ling shouts.

"You're king of the mountain" Yao declares and I chuckle.

"Yes, yes, yes" Chien-po cheers as Shang helps Ping stand. But he gasps in pain grabbing his side. When he pulls it away we see the blood on his hand.

"He's wounded, get help" Typhoon orders.

"Mulan hold on" I whisper as I catch her from falling.

"Hold on" Shang tells her as she passes out. I wanted to tend to her wound but Typhoon held me back. Telling me to let the doctor do it.

"You don't understand Typhoon, I'm not the only who lied about their identity" I tell him quietly. He looks shocked before looking at the medical tent. The doctor came out and whispered something to Shang. I storm over to the tent with Typhoon on my tail as Chi-fu enters the tent after Shang.

A/N

Picture above of Shan-yu and Ping, gif on the external link of doll leaning against the sword.