o1: Mess

E d i t e d 
Ailee's pov 

E d i t e d Ailee's pov 

I can't believe my parents left me here in korea without telling me why and if they're still going to come back, and now i don't even have a place to stay, how amazing.

I took out my phone and dialed my uncle's phone number, good thing i have relatives here, then he answered the call

"Hello? Ailee ...is that you?" My uncle said

"Ah, uncle hello yes its me ailee I just-uh-uhm...I was wondering if you could...give me a place to stay?" 

I said shyly while biting my nails, heart pounding against my chest.

"Ah wae?(why) where are your parents?"

he asked me, i gulped down my saliva and walked towards the bus stop while pulling my luggage with me.

"Uh uncle I'll tell you later, can I go to your company?" 

I asked as i looked at my wrist watch

"Uh....." 

Uncle trailed off

"..please?...samchon..pwees"

I said with aegyo, I heard uncle sigh, which means he fell for my cuteness ಥ⌣ಥ (oml cringe)

"...fine ..I'll wait for you here.."

Samchon said and i smiled in victory

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!"

I half yelled causing people to look at me weirdly, I just bowed at them then ended the call with a smile.

_

I went inside the building infront of me and i quickly noticed a woman with a brown-orange dyed hair, who looked like she's on her late 20's.

"Hello, you must be ailee park"

The woman said, i nodded and looked around, it's not the first time i visit this place but right now i just felt nervous, what if uncle doesn't give me a place to stay? i'll be dead.

"I am Lee jong Eun, your uncle is waiting for you at his office "

Jong Eunsaid, i awkwardly nodded and smiled at her

"I'll accompany you to Mr Park's office" 

Jong Eun said smiling at me, she's really nice, then we went to my uncle's office jong Eun just smiled at me as i bowed and mouthed a "thank you" to her.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door

"Its open"

said a very familiar voice, i took a deep breath then opened the door, there I saw my uncle looking at his  papers.