The A Team

So this is, if you haven't figured it out yet, is based off of a song by Ed Sheeran called 'The A Team'.

This is one of my favorite songs, and is the complete opposite to what I usually listen to, but I came up with a one shot based off this song. It is also an au, mark is a YouTuber jack is not.

So, hopefully its not too bad.
____________________________________

Warnings

Mentions of drug use
Feels
Mentions of Death
Possibilities of crying
____________________________________

"Mark, can you please play for us your favorite song? Please." Asked one of the many people in the room.

"I-i um I don't really want to. Sorry. I couldn't anyway, I don't have my guitar on me. Sorry." I replied.

I watch as Bob says that's a lie, that its just back stage. Watching as they start chanting for me to sing. Truthfully, I haven't sung since Seán, or as my fans knew him, Jack.

As the crowd, and Bob and Wade, continues to chant 'sing sing sing', I finally give. Hop up from my seat, heading back stage wrapping my hand around the strap.Before lifting it up around my neck, I read the single sentence.

Then I lift it over my head.

The strap snug on my neck. I do all the tuning before heading back on stage.

I start to play the beginning tune. The sound echoing in the almost silent room.

"White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men"

I remember his beautiful white skin, his beautiful blue eyes. I remember feeling him in my arms, when our lips met. The smiles as they graced his lips. Feeling him in my arms at night, his back meeting my chest as he would snore softly.

"Hey, Markimark. Do you know where the strawberries are? I can't find them."

"They should be in the fridge." I say as I walk into the kitchen. The mess I am met with is astounding since it was caused by such a small, tiny human being. "How did you make this much mess making pancakes?"

"I'm sorry Mark." Looking away from the mess I see Jack, eyes averted to the case of strawberries.

Walking to him, I lift his chin up. Brown clashing with blue. "Love, is okay."

"But I made a mess."

"Then we'll just have to clean it up then won't we?" I ask.