"Special"

Ekeyirra.

I wake up the next morning with a massive headache I rub my head and grown as I get out of bed. I head to the bathroom and do my morning routine, when done I head downstairs to see what Keyshawn and Monica are doing.

"Good morning humming bird" Monica said

"Hey" I say dry

"Come on y'all let's go to Waffle House" Keyshawn said

We all hop in his car and head to Waffle House, all of a sudden I get a text from Xavier asking me can we grab breakfast I tell him yeah we can meet up at WH. We all get there at the same time I get a booth with Xavier then Keyshawn and moni gets one we order our food and talk a lil bit.

"So can I ask you something"

"Sure" I say

"How come you never give me the time of day like I try to talk to you but you brush me off" he asked

"Because I didn't want to be like every other girl that just trying to hop on just cause you cute"

"Damn I like that" he says

"What" I questioned

"You keeping it real not beating around the bush" 

"Well that's what I do" I chuckle

About an hour later we was still talk Monica and Keyshawn had left and went home while me and Xavier stayed. He offered to take me home and I accepted I just told Monica to bring my clothes by later on. We left after a while and he took me home I sat in his car for a little while longer.

"That was a nice breakfast" he says

"Yeah it was"

"So I'll see you at school tomorrow right" he says

"Maybe"

I get out the car and wave goodbye he watches me as I walk in then soon drives off. I walk into the kitchen and see my mom passed out drunk as always then maxwell comes out of no where and sits on the couch to watch tv I'm glad he not talking to me but damn he sure was looking. I go in my room and turn the tv on. I was watching my favorite episode of spongebob till my phone started ringing "Xavier 💙" name popped up I blush when I see it I quickly answer it

"You wanna go to the skating rink tonight" he asked

"Tonight?? Why tonight" I questioned

"Because the skating rink be live on Sunday nights come E I will pick you up"

"Ummmm ok sure I'll come"

"Great I'll be there in 45 minutes" he says

"Ok" I hang up

I quickly get out of bed and head to the showers I take a 15 minute shower and hop out. I wrap my towel around me and then I hear a knock at my room door I open it to see Xavier I whole mind was blown.

"Boy what are you doing I thought you said 45 minutes I know but I wasn't far from you house plus you front door was open"

"Ok well you can come in"

I let him in my room and he sits on my bed I wasn't finna get dressed in front of him so i dipped off in my closet. I put on my white shirt my black leggings and my master air Jordan 12s I come out the closet and apply my lip gloss my gold hoop earrings and I spay some perfume.

"You ready" i asked him

He turned around and looked at me "damn girl yeah I'm ready"

We leave out the house and get in his car then speed off into the night. When we get there it was packed as fuck we finally get in and get our skates so we can lace up. From the corner of my eye I see Keyshawn and Monica waving at me I roll over too them and greet them.

"Hey girl" Keyshawn says gayly

"You gay but hey y'all"

"Girl who you hear with"

Before I could say him name he came over and stood behind me

"She here with me" he says

"Ohhhhhhhhhh ok ok can I talk to my best I'm private please"

"Yeah key you want something to drink" Xavier asked

"Yeah"

"Ok I'll be right back" he says

"I'll come with you" Keyshawn says

"BITCH the way he came over here talking about she with me omg y'all kiss yet y'all fuck yet"

"Hoe no we not boyfriend and girlfriend we just talking"

"Ig girl"

After a while of talking and staking with Xavier the lights dim and strobe lights flashed here and there then the dj says "couples stake" then the song "don't disturb" by teyanna Taylor ft  Chris brown came on.

"Omg this my song" I said

"Can I have this dance" Xavier says

"You may

I take his hand and join him on the dance floor this boy is something "special"

Vote comment share

I was thinking about changing Xavier character to him what y'all?
Comment down below cause I really wanna know ayeee
Symone.