T W O ~

The next day of school was pretty hard, I got bullied and I got hurt a lot.. I don't know how much I'm gonna be able to keep up with the disguise, I'm hurt and sad..

I wanna show who I am, but they would wanna be friends with me only for popularity or they might be saesangs (A/N: crazy fans that would do anything to see their idol or idk xD)

It's the afternoon, school just finished a couple of minutes ago, I'm waiting for my unnies to come take me to our dorm. We're having a comeback soon, so we have a lot of things to work on.. This will be tiring. I won't attend school for quite a while because I will be really busy with writing songs, producing them, and rehearsing our dance every day..

Jennie: "Y/N! We're here! Hop in! :)"

Jennie was wearing a disguise so that no one will notice her. Same goes for all my unnies.

Rose: "Yah! Quicker! We need to rehearse!"

You: "Okay sorry unnie"

I hopped on the car and drove to our studio.

We practiced for hours and hours, I was sweating a lot. I collapsed on the ground really tired.

Jisoo: "Are you okay Y/N?"

You: "yeah just tired"

Lisa: "okay uhm I think we are don't for today yay!"

You sighed as you got back on your knees to leave the studio.

You took your phone and texted Yansul.

~on the phone~

You: YAH! Yansul! I won't be coming to school for Idk how many months.

Yansul: what..? Why?

You: it's a secret project in Blackpink, just tell the teachers I went to a trip with my family for some important business.

Yansul: okay, so excited!!!! Anyways I gtg ttyl!

You: same, bye!

You went out of the studio to your room and lied down on your bed singing the song that you were working on until you fell asleep.

Lisa: "Y/N! Wake up and come eat breakfast."

You: "okay unnie I'll come, just give me five minutes to get ready!"

Lisa: "okay maknae, Don't be late!"

She smiled warmly and exited my room. I got up, brushed my teeth and wore this:

You didn't wear any makeup because you wanted to have a bare face

~~~

"Good morning Maknae❤!~" They all said in unison as you came put of your room.

Jisoo: "Looking pretty as always y/n... I'm jealous! Why are you so pretty." She pouted and I giggled cutely

Jennie: "even your laugh is cute hmph.. :("

I just gave them a 'really?' Face and we all laughed.

You: "come one you guys, you're all pretty too"

Rose: "thanks but you're our cute lil maknae"♡

I smiled and dug into my food.

Lisa: "wah slow down y/n, you might choke" she laughed and I looked at them, my face getting redder.

Jisoo: "aigooo! Our maknae is getting embarrassed! 😂😂😂"

You: "StOhB iT!" I said as I had food in my mouth.

Jennie: "yah! Close your mouth you pig!"

We all laughed and continued breakfast.

Today was the last day I attend school before taking a month break.

~~~
I arrived to school, I saw Yansul waiting for me, once she saw me, she hugged me

Yansul: "new students are coming to our school!!!!"

Ahh that's why she was excited😂😂

I giggled at her cuteness😁

~~~~
We were waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Teacher: hello dear students, as you know, today we have new students attending this school.
(Talking to the new students outside the class) -> please enter students."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They all said in unison, my jaw dropped as I saw them in front of me...

----------------------------
A/N: SO, I AM STARTING SCHOOL IN LIKE TWO WEEKS SO I WON'T BE POSTING FOR MONTHS MAYBE...? SO I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE FFS AND STUFF. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! BAI♡♡