F O U R ~

Lol sorry for the short chapter haha it was Taeri_taeri heheh
~~~~~~

"I'm going to die for sure.."

Jimin: hey!

I was spaced out in my thoughts so I didn't hear him.

Jimin poked me back to reality.

You: huh..?

You turned around to see jimin smiling widely at you.

You: uhm, I'm sorry what do u want?

Jimin: I just wanted to say hi...

~Jimin POV~

Why didn't she act like the other girls....? I'm feeling something fishy.... Who is she?

~Your POV~

*School Bell*~

You stood up from your chair about to go to lunch, but someone stopped you...

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

Jimin?!

Jimim: uhm, wanna sit with us?

You: no its okay, I need to go see my friend bye😊

I smiled at him as i left.

???: Y/N!!!!!!!!!

Who is it....?

Oh lmao Yansul.

I turned around and saw Yansul smiling happily.

You: what's up?

Yansul: Nothinnnn come one let's eat!

You: okay...lmao

You both sat down on the lunch table and talked the whole break.

~Jungkook POV~

~flashback when jimin asked y/n to eat with us~

I was standing behind the door observing these two talking.

Y/N: no its okay, I need to go see my friend bye😊

How can someone decline to sit with bts?! I feel like I have seen her somewhere...

~back to present~

Jk: guys... I feel something fishy around this girl, I think she's called y/n...? I feel like I have seen her before...

Jimin: same, I think she looks like y/n from blackpink...?

Jin: guys don't tell me she is...?

Namjoon: I don't know... One way to find out...

Everyone: stalk her!

Suga: wouldn't it be a little mean...?

Tae: well we wanna known the truth so idk why it would be mean...

*sigh*

~~~~
It was time to go home, we stalked y/n until she left..

This can parked in front of her as she entered it, we saw the manager of YG Entertainment.

We were shocked, no way she was y/n from blackpink. All the other band members were inside the van.

Well, I guess we know the truth now...

~Your POV~

I waked into the van and greeted my unnies

Lisa: hey there maknae! How was school today😊

You: well, bts transfered to my school, and I was excited but I tried not to show it and look like a fangirl... uhm, jimin asked me if I wanted to have lunch with them but I said no...

Jennie: WHAT?!? WHY DID U SAY NO!?

You: well... uhm... I didn't want to look like a fan so I just simply said no and I hung out with Yansul

Jisoo: ah, it's okay hun😊

You: thanks unnie~

~~~~~~

♡Next Day♡

I woke up feeling happy because I wasn't going to school for a few months since we have the tour.

Rose: MAKNAEEE! WAKE UP WE GOTTA GO IN A COUPLE OF HOURS TO THE AIRPORT!

You: OKAY I WILL COME DOWN IN A BIT!

I sigh as i got out of my bed to have my morning routine.

~~~
Makeup:

~~~Makeup:

Clothes:

~at the airport~

~at the airport~

We walked In between fans. They were  fangirling and fanboying like always😂.

Fan: Y/N! SARANGHAE! ❤❤~

Many fans screamed our names and shouted "I love you". I love our fans, they are the best❤

~at school~
~Jimin POV~

Teacher: where is y/n..?

Yansul: uhm, she told me she had a business trip with her family and she won't come back in a few months..

Teacher: oh okay, let's start the class..

Why isn't she here. I thought. Oh wait, I think she has the tour, yeah...

Well, school is boring without her...WAIT WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING PARK JIMIN?!

Am I in love...?

WELL HAHA I UPDATED ANOTHER CHAPTER COZ Taeri_taeri UPDATED THE LAST ONE AND IT WAS SO FRKNG SHORT LMAO SO THIS STORY IS 680 WORDS OR MORE LMAO HAHA ANYWAYS IT'S 11:33 PM LMAO I'M TIRED BUT I DINT WANNA SLEEP XD.

OH AND BTW I WILL TRY UPLOADING MORE CHAPTERS AS MUCH AS I CAN BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS😊