S E V E N ~

???: Well hello y/n-ah!

i was scared. I remember his voice...

Josh... 

he's a saesang... he kidnapped me when i was in my old school and now he's back..

You: What do you want Josh..?

Josh: Ahhh!! you still remember me, don't you..?

You: Of course i do, you tried to make me marry you by force, now, what the fck do you want? 

My blood started boiling when he touched my face..

Josh: Well, same thing as last time.. -he smirked-

You: Me? Marry you? No way Josh, now let me go, Yansul might be wondering where i am.

Josh: Oh, ahahah!! I'm not letting you go y/n..

The heck..

You: Ugh, just let me go!!

Josh: I SAID NO!

You: just leave me alone..

A tear escaped my eye, i was about to wipe it off befor he sees it, but i remembered that i was tied to a chair..

Josh: Oh don't cry princess. You do whatever you're told to do and you can leave.. You'll be my slave for 2 months and then i can let you go.. -he smirks-  Hmm?? sounds good?

You: no way i'm gonna be your slave you little piece of shit..

Josh: ey princess, don't talk like that to your Master.

You: MASTER!? THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

???: HEY YOU SHIT! LEAVE HER ALONE!

Josh: WHO THE HELL IS THAT NOW!?

Jimin: I'ts me, Jimin -he smirks-

Jimin: Now leave her alone, or something bad would happen..

Josh: UGH! NO! I'm not letting go of her, she's mine, my slave.

You: SHUT THE HELL UP! I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE YOU SCUMBAG

Then Jimin tackles Josh to the floor and gives him a punches on his face until he fell unconscious.

Jimin: here, let me help you :)

You: T-thanks J-jimin.. *you blushed*

*you have a crush on jimin that's why you're blushing an being nervous around him :)*

Jimin: here, all done :) Now lets go, everyone is worried..

You: O-okay :')

IM SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER :) BUT IM REALLY LAZY AND I NEED TO DO FREAKING SUMMER WORK, SO WAAAA XD BUT I AM TRYING TO LURN HANGUL HEHE, I WANNA LEARN HOW TO SPEAK KOREAN XD LMAO IDK.... UHMM ANYWAYS, I JUST WANNA SAY::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPMONNIE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ARE THE BEST LEADER ALIVE!! we all love you so much!!

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY NAMJOONIE!! <3 

BAI XD