Chapter 20

Recap- Max takes Chloe on a date to Nando's and Ice Skating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the day that we are going trampolining!!! I put on some light makeup, a peach tank top and some comfortable shorts and then go downstairs where Sara is making us all breakfast for when Abbie,Dylan, and Zoe come round. I sat round the table with Max and Harvs and started to eat my pancakes when the doorbell rang, it was Zoe, Abbie and Dylan!!! We all did a joint hug and then sat back round the table. We finished our huge breakfast and excitedly got into the car. After getting our socks and everything we walked into this huge room. There were foam pits, diving boards, high walls and a tonne of trampolines. It was amazing! We all decided to go on the high walls and I was surprised that I was good at it. 'Wow, not bad Chloe, for a fat pig 😂' Harvey says down my ear. I just laugh and push him onto a trampoline which he bounces back up off of. I decide to go in the foam pit and I shout HEYY GUYS COME WATCH ME! They all crowd round as I say I'm going to try and do a double back flip. 'Be careful Chloe... Love you' Max says with a concerned look on his face. I just reply, yeah yeah I will, love you too ♥️. I jump really high to try to gain height and 1... 2.. I think I've done it!!! I slowly crawl out of the foam pit and see everyone crying.. what happened? I go up to Harvey and ask what's wrong but no response... I try to hug Max but I walk straight through him...