❤️_3_💜

Oh my lord how'd this book get love so quick wtf I'm a wizard--

Matt felt himself nearly trip again but managed to not trip again, he needed to know if it was Tord, He wanted to know. As he ran, he heard coughing from the distance. He then runs and sees Tord, with his arms wrapped around himself, In the heavy rain. "TORD!!" Matt shouts, smiling as tears wiped away. Tord looks up with his eyes looking more tried and his eyes sorta bloodshot. "M-Matt??" He asked while coughing. Matt ran towards him and put the umbrella under neath them both, he grabs his jacket and puts it around Tord. "What are you doing out here?!"

Tord couldn't answer, he just stared at the floor. Matt goes in front of Tord, having the unrelated cover them both and crouches down to Tord's level. "Look at me...Tord..." He says in a soft tone. Enough to make Tord have his head move up slightly, looking at Matt, His eyes pink from maybe...crying? "...Tordy?" Tord sniffs and wiles his eye as tears form.
"...Oh Tord..." Matt hugs Tord. "It's okay...Your safe..." Tord cries in matts shoulder.

"Shh...Its okay..." Matt stroked Tord's hair as he tried to calm him down. Tord hiccuped and coughed a lot. "Come on...You gotta change your clothes..." Matt says, pulling away. Tord grabs matts arm. "N..no..I'm okay." He says, Trying to convince him. "Tord, Your cold!" He comments, Worried. "That's the point."

Matt looked. "...y-you wanted to die out here?" "..." He nods slowly. "Sorry...Just a burden like alway-" Matt stopped his sentence by firmly grabbing his cheeks and bringing them to matts face. "No.shush child- Your not. Your adorable pumpkin." Tord's face went red slightly. "Uh-Uh...Thanks?" Matt smiles and wraps an arm around Tord as he walks with the umbrella. "Come on...You probably have a cold!" "Y-Yeah..."