❤️_4_💜

Time skip to 4 hours after the whole thing of Matt tripping over bins-

Tord was in his room, Having himself have a warm coco because fuck life. "...." Tord was silent until he sniffed and sneezed. "Damn cold..." He sniffs again as he tries to keep the blankets off him. Matt knocked on the door. "Tordy?"
"...come -I-In *COUGH COUGH*" Matt heard and slowly opened the door. "Tord, You should have the blankets on you!!" "..." Matt sighs as he walks over with a bowl. He sits it down on the bedside table and gets the blankets on Tord, but Tord was pushing them off. "Come on Tord.." "I don't want a stupid blanket..." Matt, deciding to be a smart ass, Stares. "Fine." "Go-" Tord was immediately cut off by Matt taking of his own hoodie. "Ma-Matt?" Matt had his grey T-Shirt on, And his hoodie off. Tord blushed. 'Oh no he's hot...' He thought. Matt than forced the hoodie over Tord's head and onto him.

"Then have my hoodie!" Matt smiles. Tord felt the hoodie drape over his entire body. "...T-Thanks??" "No problem!" Matt sighs happily as he grabs the bowl and sits beside Tord. "Now, Tord, I made some soup." "...Soup?" "Yes! So you can get better!" Matt turns his body around to Tord. He got a spoon and quickly got the soup and put it in front of Tord's mouth. "Just have some...Please?" Matt asked, Smiling worriedly. Tord sighs as he opens his mouth slightly and then Matt fed him.

"...not bad...I suppose...." Tord mumbles. For the rest of the hour Matt fed Tord his soup.