1- Laps and Ass

Josh

While our teams were running our warm up laps before splitting up into boys and girls for practice, all I could think about was letting Kendall beat me so I could watch her ass while she runs. Most of the guys on my team let the girls beat them for the same reason, but it was actually socially acceptable for me to do it since Kendall is my girlfriend.

Let's just say a snail could beat Kendall in a race, so trying to let her beat me is like trying to do the impossible. It's like trying to climb Mount Everest in a day or swim across the entire Atlantic Ocean. It's simply not possible. I guess that's the reason she plays attack instead of midfield.

As I run, I continuously look over my shoulder to see where Kendall is, and as always, she is taking up the rear of the group. So, being the great boyfriend I am, I start running in the wrong direction, and stop once I am behind her.

"Run girl run!" I shout at her, slapping her butt to motivate her.

"Stop it Josh!" she hisses, speeding up slightly to try to get away from me. I easily catch up to her and hit her again.

"Is that really what it takes to get you to run faster? Damn Kendall, I never knew you were such a prude," I joke.

Kendall suddenly stops, causing me to crash into her, and spins around so I can look into her sparkling blue eyes.

"I am not a prude!" she screeches, shoving me backwards a little.

"Prove it to me," I say, putting my hands on her hips and pulling her towards me. A smile spreads across her face, revealing perfectly aligned pearls of teeth. Her lips crash into mine for a few seconds before she suddenly takes off running.

"I'm going to beat you, Thompson!" she shouts from in front of me.

"Oh it's on, Freed!" I yell back, taking off at full speed towards her.

Once again, a snail can beat my girlfriend in a race, so catching up to her was no problem.

I can hear her breathing is heavy and she is panting, so I, being the gentleman I am, pick her up and swing her on to my back, running with her piggy-back style the rest of our lap.

"One day, I will beat you," Kendall challenges once I set her down at the bench everyone's equipment surrounds. She bends down to pick up her bottle of Lemon-Lime flavored Gatorade and, well, you can guess where my eyes went.

"Hey, that's my girlfriend. Only I can look at her ass so look away Brownie," I say to my teammate Andrew Brown, who is standing next to me. Kendall stands up straight quickly and gives me a quick peck on the cheek before walking over to join her friends at the girl's bench.

Coach Scott blows his whistle, indicating the start of our practice, and I rush to put all my padding on so I don't get over to center field too late and don't have to do the punishment.

I'm about to reach the circle of players already dropping to do push-ups when Coach blows his whistle again.

"Thompson! Maybe if you spent less time kissing your little friend over there, you'd actually be ready on time," Coach screams. "You know what to do."

I groan despite myself, knowing that it will only make the punishment worse.

"Until water break for the groan, not just one drill," Coach demands. I nod my head and walk back over to the bench to start taking the pads I just finally finished putting on off. I drop them all on the ground and walk over to Coach Amanda, the girl's coach, and she hands me the spare stick and pair of goggles she brings to every practice in case Coach Scott sends any of us over to her. I slide the goggles on over my head and take the stick from her hand.

"Go join Kendall's line. Maybe your girlfriend can teach you a thing or two," Amanda says, nodding her head in the direction of Kendall's line of Junior year girls that are starting a ground ball shuttle.

This will be a fun practice, I think to myself.